Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Signs, signs, everywhere a sign...
Where the heck is my hairy Budett? hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hello hello hello hello....

Hibye I kept the temporary manager that I'd hired for 6 months for 9 months and finally had to end the contract after Labor Day. Been in the office and out in the field diving back into things most days, so not much down-time recently. Still checking-in and still here...

[Image: strange-funny-signs-0.jpg?w=1000&h=746]
HoTD, you know I nearly Pmd you. I thought you had runnaway like me. It was pretty toxic in here for a while, I am studying and shit. What's your excuse?
(09-14-2012, 11:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am studying and shit. What's your excuse?

Hope school is going well for you.

I'm back to hands-on management most days. September is the start of my fiscal year, so busy with insurance renewals too. I'm working from home today while the plumber fixes my upstairs toilet and shower. All kinds of really exciting shit like that keeping me busy, but all's well... Smiley_emoticons_smile
I was worried about you and stuff. Then I got distracted, and then I wasn't worried anymore.

Then..........wait for it, that idiot stupid guy Riotgear got banned, he was like obsessed with me and stuff. With I am not unfamiliar with, but I was hurt to see him talking disparigingly about you mate. Piss off. Goat. He was like the serial killer that got access to our special hiding place.

if LC dug harder about that dude I am sure she would find a can of worms, but she like, has a life and stuff.
Yeah, I saw what went down a few days ago. Meh, all just water under the bridge.

After all, there's a war going on and your country is involved in it; much more serious business to think about (after you enjoy your party time and recover from the inevitable hang-over).

[Image: funny_australian_card-p137218303762507241b21fb_400.jpg]
Are you fucking kidding me hotd. I AM FUCKING LIVING THIS SHIT AND WORSE.

I WOULD GLADLY CHANGE PASSPORTS (WHICH ONE YOU WANT) FOR YOU ANY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!
For the fucking record as your people fucking know and many others following my fucking movements I am australian/british/irish

Do I sound like Riotgear? I don't mean to.
(09-14-2012, 02:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: For the fucking record as your people fucking know and many others following my fucking movements I am australian/british/irish

Do I sound like Riotgear? I don't mean to.

I'm not really following you and you don't sound like anybody that I've come across before, but you are making me laugh.

You seem to be partying like it's 1999; wish I could join you (unless you're singing to Flock Of Seagulls or dancing to Papa Don't Preach again - then I'd just rather just take it all in from across a crowded pub). 27
HoTD you were not included in that rants, (you are excluded, I finally saw the godfather, part 2) you are my blood.

my God, LC is going to have the iman female circumcise me tomorrow for payback for all my rants here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME JESUS OR hey soooze
(09-14-2012, 02:26 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD you were not included in that rants, (you are excluded, I finally saw the godfather, part 2) you are my blood.

my God, LC is going to have the iman female circumcise me tomorrow for payback for all my rants here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME JESUS OR hey soooze

Good that you're watching the whole Godfather series; Part II is the best, imo.

While you know that I really dig you aussie, you also know that I am an upstanding Mock citizen. Therefore, I had to request that @username consider issuing another warning against you; though it pained me to do so again.

(P.s. you really had me cracking me up today - thanks!)
[Image: mitt45_zpse5794259.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: 380591_10151069813040560_794265078_n_zpsf5e1f9b4.jpg]
[Image: Barbie_zps3e709d28.jpg]

[Image: mean_zpsdc484090.jpg]
[Image: Catdog_zpsb9fd5247.jpg]

[Image: ass_zps5a2de803.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfFe_N_OhTgtxIsMzH2ES...HxEZ_n5nBy]
[Image: stupid_signs_adult-world.jpg]
[Image: 393910_10150484667026714_394785046_n.jpg]
[Image: 4056702.jpg]