[Image: article-2183669-1461C834000005DC-327_634x349.jpg]

babydaddy age 24 now

[Image: 1210229.jpg]

[Image: mug-shot-5082452.jpg]

Name : Jacobee Flowers
Processing Date : 01-09-2011

Alleged Violation
901.04/F HILLS #1116881 HOME INVASION ROBBERY

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida (WTSP) -- A St. Petersburg mother is very worried; it's been a week since her pregnant teen daughter disappeared.

Leah Martin said her daughter, Morgan, walked out her home along the 2800 block of 17th Avenue South wearing pajamas to talk to the father of her unborn child.

"She was excited about it being a girl. She wrote her name in the sidewalk. And she was excited and I just think he wasn't," said Martin.

Morgan, who is four months pregnant, has not been seen or heard from since. She left behind her purse and other belongings. Her mother fears the worst.

"She's a good kid. She doesn't deserve whatever is happening," said Martin.

Her sister said it's not like the teen at all to just disappear for days. "I'm just hoping that she's doing something stupid and just ran away. But I'm telling you, it's not like her not to answer her phone or call somebody," said Sierra Cahill.

Since Thursday, the family and police detectives have posted hundreds of fliers around the area. They're hoping someone knows something.

According to police, the teen may have left the area in a white vehicle. If anyone has any information on Morgan, call St. Petersburg police at 727-893-7780.

BayNews9
ST. PETERSBURG --
A pregnant Florida teenager has gone missing after informing the father of her unborn child that the baby was a girl.

A pregnant 17-year-old St. Petersburg girl vanished more than a week go and hasn't been seen since.

Morgan Martin's family said she got a phone call just after midnight July 25th, went outside in a sweat suit and slippers, and went missing. Her mother, Leah Martin, said she and her family are very worried about the teen who is 4 months pregnant.

According to her mother, it was out of her daughter's character to have taken off and not told anyone. Knowing the circumstances of her disappearance, she was very blunt about what she thinks may have happened to her daughter: "I don't really think she's alive anymore," she said.

St. Petersburg Police have talked to Martin's friends, family and the father of her unborn baby, but they have not developed many leads to date. The family has put up fliers, as they try to spread the word, holding out faint hope Martin is still alive.

The missing teen is described as 5'2'', 175 pounds, with black hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white tank top, pink jacket with fur around the hood, gray sweat pants and the pink slippers. She went missing from her home in the 2800 block of 17th Ave. S.

She took her cell phone when she walked out of the house, but no calls have been answered since. She did not take her purse nor any money. No sign of foul play has been found and the girl's disappearance is still considered a missing persons case.

If you have information in Martin's disappearance, you are asked to contact the St Petersburg Police Department at 727-893-7780. Anonymous tipsters can call our Tip Line at 727-892-5000 or Text a Tip at 727-420-8911.

i KNOW police have talked to babydaddy scumbag. he probably wanted no part of baby or child support. the mother said she told her daughter to stay away from him, to leave it alone since he wasn't interested.
---------------------------

[Image: b4s_Martin080212_233405d.jpg]

Leah Martin, the mother of the teen, shows a sonogram of her daughter’s unborn child.

[Image: 0429065030_233406c.jpg]

Tampa Bay Times
ST. PETERSBURG — The twin bed's polka-dotted comforter is tossed haphazardly over rainbow-striped sheets. The walls are fuchsia, a child's stuffed Eeyore dolls look every which way.

This is where Leah Martin comes to talk to her daughter.

"Come on, Morgan, this has got to be the day," she says. "Today, you're going to come home. You've got to. I don't know if I can do this anymore."

Morgan Keyanna Martin, 17, has been missing for 10 days.

The pregnant teen vanished from her St. Petersburg home without anything but a cellphone. Police have declared her disappearance disconcerting and continue to investigate. So far, they haven't found much.

"We don't have any evidence of an abduction, no evidence of a homicide or an assault," said St. Petersburg police spokesman Mike Puetz. "We just have a set of circumstances that strike a very ominous tone."

So every day, Leah Martin talks to the emptiness.

"Even if she's dead, if it's come to that point, I just want to find her," said Martin, 43. "Dead or alive, I just want her home."

Morgan was last seen sitting in a brown armchair just inside the family's front door at 2808 17th Ave. S.

It was late, about 12:20 a.m. on July 25, and she was on her cellphone. As usual.

Morgan told her mother and older sister she was going outside to talk to someone. Then she walked out the front door wearing fuzzy pink slippers, pajama pants and a white tank top.

She never returned.

In the morning, friends and family began to call, text, try to reach her on Facebook. No one answered.

Martin said her phone bill shows that Morgan received more than 1,000 calls from concerned family and friends the first day she was gone.

"There's obviously some concern that this just doesn't seem right," Puetz said. "Scenarios like this usually don't have a positive outcome."

A witness told investigators he saw a white car parked in the home's driveway that night, but it is unknown whether Martin ever approached or got into that vehicle, Puetz said.

No one has heard from the teen since she walked out her front door. This, Martin said, is nothing like her daughter.

"I hear from her three, four, five times a day when I'm at work; she calls me all the time," Martin said. "She's not a runaway. I know my daughter. She won't go anywhere without letting somebody know."

She did run away from home once when she was 15. She went to a friend's house and called her sister, Sierra Cahill. Police picked her up within a day.

"She told me where she was, then said, 'Don't tell Mom,' " said Cahill, 20. "That's how she was. She could never just disappear."

Detectives with the Police Department's Crimes Against Children division have not found evidence of foul play, Puetz said. After interviewing friends, family and the father of Morgan's unborn daughter, investigators consulted with homicide detectives. But it's still a missing-person case, Puetz said.

Morgan lives with her sister, their mother and a friend of the family, Roneisha Wynn, 19.

The three have spent the past week swapping Morgan stories and trying to keep one another's spirits raised. They've also taken turns blaming themselves, each saying they should have gone after her the night she vanished.

Martin wishes she could have taught her daughter to trust less.

"I used to tell her all the time, you have got to quit thinking the best in everybody or we're going to find you dead in a ditch one day," Martin said.

Morgan is 5 feet 2, 175 pounds, and is of mixed race but appears Hispanic, police said. She has black hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a white tank top, a pink jacket with fur around the hood, gray bottoms and fuzzy pink slippers.

Mudsharks, why are they always so surprised?
Six, i wonder if they've pulled crab traps in Tampa Bay.
----------------------------------------------------------

ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) -

The case of a missing pregnant teenager we first told you about last week is now getting wider attention.

A statewide missing child alert was issued for 17-year-old Morgan Martin this morning. It's a clear sign that law enforcement is worried about what may have happened to her.

The teenager, who is four months pregnant, hasn't been seen now in almost two weeks.

The 17-year-old had just found out she was having a baby girl and couldn't wait to share the news with the baby's father, family members told us last week.

"She went outside. He was here, and we never seen her again. Never heard from her. No phone coming in or out of her phone, nothing," Martin's mother, Leah, said of the last time she has seen her daughter.

St. Pete police aren't sure who Morgan left with late Tuesday night. But no one has seen or heard from her since she walked out of her St. Pete home wearing pajamas and slippers.

She had her cell phone with her, but her other belongings, including her purse and ID were left behind.

The man that Morgan says is the father has been interviewed by police. They have not named anyone as a suspect in her disappearance.

(08-05-2012, 08:17 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Mudsharks, why are they always so surprised?

Had to look Mudshark up in the Urban Dictionary. Morgan was a very pretty girl. Not what I'd call a typical Mudshark. Unless you are referring to the mother?
Both, Mom is a fat nasty skank, girl is obviously half way there. Yea she was a pretty girl, to bad mom made so many bad decisions, daughter isn't going to be any smarter
The mom didn't seem too upset that her 17-year-old daughter got knocked up by this thug.
Her cellphone pinged 40 miles away.

Have a feeling this one isn't going to end well. Baby Daddy has a girlfriend that he lives with, wonder if she knew he knocking up this teen ?
find Morgan twitter site:

https://twitter.com/FindMorgan