Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Neigh Means NO!
[Image: sexyhorse.gif]
Jeremy Johnson, 20, of Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty to breaking into a barn and performing oral sex on a female horse, Pennlive.com reports.

Johnson was sentenced to two-and-a-half years probation for defiant trespass and sexual intercourse with an animal.

Police were called to the Perry County farm for a possible break-in at around 1 a.m. on May 2. The barn's owner told police that an employee spotted Johnson in the stables after alarms were tripped.

Johnson told officers he had been job-hunting at the barn previously and did not realize the time. He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse, according to a previous Pennlive.com story.

Johnson's case comes on the heels of a story earlier this year about a man who was accused of receiving oral sex from a horse, but was not charged under the state's recently passed bestiality law because of an apparent oral sex loophole in the ordinance.
[Image: BD209A.jpg]

Yuck
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What a sicko!

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

I'd stick him with a pitchfork. Rawr!
Poor horse. Disgusting. Sick bastard.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
WTF is wrong with people???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I can hardly believe he licked it! Oh my gods. Have you ever seen a mare's cooter. Jeezus. Too bad she didn't pee in his face.
(08-10-2012, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can hardly believe he licked it! Oh my gods. Have you ever seen a mare's cooter. Jeezus. Too bad she didn't pee in his face.

hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-10-2012, 11:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: WTF is wrong with people???

I was just thinking the same thing as you when I read that story.

WTF is up with people!
MyGAWD!!! I hope I've heard it all now...but sadly, I know I haven't.

The title of this thread cracked me up...hah
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4416]

http://mockforums.net/thread-6241.html?h...bestiality

We really need the rest of the facts... I mean she was probably asking for it.

After all, just add a 'w' and rearrange the letters what will you get?

WHORES.
(08-10-2012, 03:28 PM)Jimbone Wrote: We really need the rest of the facts... I mean she was probably asking for it.

After all, just add a 'w' and rearrange the letters what will you get?

WHORES.

LMFAO!!! 115

I bet its the way she moved those lips, on both ends.
(08-10-2012, 08:59 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse,

I'm just happy I got to read the above sentence. A rare treat to be sure.
(08-10-2012, 05:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 08:59 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse,

I'm just happy I got to read the above sentence. A rare treat to be sure.

I am curious of the cleanliness factor and did it taste grassy?
I meant the sentence.
Never mind that guy, what about the one who was caught RECEIVING oral from a horse? Any of you ever been bitten by a horse? It hurts. Enough that I wouldn't care HOW hard up I was, I ain't putting my junk anywhere near that. Nossir.

I was going to make a wise ass comment about a mare's vagina winking when she is aroused & because that's actually a true statement I went to look for something to back up my claim & discovered a tutorial, a TUTORIAL on how fuck a horse. Not kidding.
Whoa!!
Commando Cunt Queen
I think you have an obligation to your constituents to post a link to that tutorial.