Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Neigh Means NO!
(08-10-2012, 07:28 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I think you have an obligation to your constituents to post a link to that tutorial.

*edited
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm really uncomfortable with that in Mock. hah

I hope you're around because I'm going to delete it momentarily.
That's obviously plagiarized from The Joy of Equus.
hah
(08-10-2012, 05:19 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 05:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 08:59 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse,

I'm just happy I got to read the above sentence. A rare treat to be sure.

I am curious of the cleanliness factor and did it taste grassy?

I've heard it tastes like chicken.

Hahahaha! That was bad, very bad.
(08-10-2012, 08:59 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Police were called to the Perry County farm for a possible break-in at around 1 a.m. on May 2. The barn's owner told police that an employee spotted Johnson in the stables after alarms were tripped.

Johnson told officers he had been job-hunting at the barn previously and did not realize the time. He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse, according to a previous Pennlive.com story.

Just re-reading this story again - so the guy was there at 1am and didn't know the time...Right. Idiot or bad liar. Or both.

I wonder if he was caught in the act or just admitted to it? If he wasn't caught and admitted to it anyway not only is he a perv, he is a first class fool as well. But then if you are going to engage in oral sex with a horse, you are not in the realms of normalilty!

Finally, you know that old saying "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse". I will never ever think of that the same after reading this story! Smiley_emoticons_kotz