HIDEOUS
(08-13-2012, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:45 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Oh I don't know about not making fashion misstep's, remember back in the day of Destiny's Child, some of her outfits then were umm well no words, then again did her mum not design them? Maybe her mum designed these terrible ear ornaments.

I had forgotten about them.

Not only does her mom still design she has a fashion house/clothing line, The House Of "something" I can't recall.

Found it, The House of Dereon. Had a quick look, although a few cute items I think those earings were a present from momma.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Have these things become more acceptable after 4 years? Whoa, no, I don't have one. Just wondering.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-17-2016, 01:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have these things become more acceptable after 4 years?

Not to me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-17-2016, 01:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have these things become more acceptable after 4 years? Whoa, no, I don't have one. Just wondering.
No, but it is acceptable to ask the kid at Target why he has wrinkled up labia on each side of his head.

Those things are ugly muthafuckas. Ain't no self respecting white girl gonna have that shit hangin' offa her head.
Some people just decorate their trees.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I love decorating my tree. It's been the same from year to year the past few years. I get some shit from a few people who rag on me about it be a Dallas Cowboys tree because it's silver & blue.
I'll snap a pic of my wife's tree.

You'll likey.
(12-04-2016, 03:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll snap a pic of my wife's tree.

You'll likey.

You hadn't better be a pic tease like with Prince, Mr. Man.
Don't forget the bush.
(12-04-2016, 03:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 03:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll snap a pic of my wife's tree.

You'll likey.

You hadn't better be a pic tease like with Prince, Mr. Man.

No I won't.

Everything was so packed around Paisley Park back in April, one road was closed, and traffic was just a bear.

It would've taken effort above and beyond, and I wasn't willing to do it.

The tree will be easy.