Don't call it swine flu!!!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Apparently there are some out there that believe because it's called swine flu that one is getting it from eating pork.
I read that Egypt slaughtered every pig in its country. :(
thank god it isn't called "melissa flu"::blink::
fucking cunt bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Apparently there are some out there that believe because it's called swine flu that one is getting it from eating pork.
I read that Egypt slaughtered every pig in its country. :(
thank god it isn't called "melissa flu"::blink::
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Those in the population who think that you could catch "swine flu" from pigs or avian influenza from chickens truly deserve to be trampled in a mass hysteria pandemic panic.

What a bunch of morons! But then again those self same witless bastards showed up in droves at the polls in November and look what we got!
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Holy Hell !...What happened to Jan Michael Vincent ?...Oh man, he went from sugar to shit. ::scared::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=177]LKTraz[/user] wrote:
Quote:Those in the population who think that you could catch "swine flu" from pigs or avian influenza from chickens truly deserve to be trampled in a mass hysteria pandemic panic.

What a bunch of morons! But then again those self same witless bastards showed up in droves at the polls in November and look what we got!

HaHa..."where's my teleprompter"
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Spare ribs are up again ::irk::........I have 80 lbs .....ummm.... 75lbs thatI got last week,when it was low. Break out the mad cow!!!!!::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sacrificing more barnyard animals for food, Maggot ?...Do you have any idea how long meat stays in your body ?...A disgustingly long time.
Duchess Wrote:Sacrificing more barnyard animals for food, Maggot ?...Do you have any idea how long meat stays in your body ?...A disgustingly long time.
At $8 a pound I hope the steak I'm grilling tonight stays with me a good long time!
Duchess Wrote:Sacrificing more barnyard animals for food, Maggot ?...Do you have any idea how long meat stays in your body ?...A disgustingly long time.
I will dance for food, I can dance like Rudy Valentino. ::banana:: across the floor. Pass the salad......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:Holy Hell !...What happened to Jan Michael Vincent ?...Oh man, he went from sugar to shit. ::scared::

Excessive weight loss in the lips and an endorsment for Dippity-Do apparently...

What's with all these washed up fuckers in Jollywood, always the long hair greased back with canola oil.
Fug duh kund
LKTraz Wrote:What a bunch of morons! But then again those self same witless bastards showed up in droves at the polls in November and look what we got!

Uh-oh looks like we have yet another right wing hick simpleton in out midst.

Bush was doing such a good job wasn't he?, you witless redneck motherfucker.

Edited to say - You have been added to the list of people who will be hung, drawn and quartered when the revolution begins.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Antagonist Wrote:
At $8 a pound I hope the steak I'm grilling tonight stays with me a good long time!
Yeah well, chances are, if you were making grilled rat, even I would eat it, given I know what you are capable of when it comes to dining...I'm so fuckin' hungry right now I could start gnawing on you.
Too bad you weren't here for lunch! I'll be posting this recipe in that other place.

Butter Beans and Steak was lunch.
The Antagonist Wrote:Too bad you weren't here for lunch!
Ha !...You're not kiddin'...Many, many times I have wished we were closer !
check out pandemicflu.org!!! here we are,WV, MS, AR...all the other states making fun of us all the time....WHO"S LAUGHIN' NOW,swine flu fuckers!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
fucking cunt bitch Wrote:check out pandemicflu.org!!! here we are,WV, MS, AR...all the other states making fun of us all the time....WHO"S LAUGHIN' NOW,swine flu fuckers!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
::aww::
Our local news called it Swine Flu this morning. We have 1 confirmed case in the area.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It has infected our community college...No one is any sicker with this type of flu than one would be with the "normal" flu...Again, I think the media has done a fine job of whipping the country into a frenzy of fear.
Duchess Wrote:It has infected our community college...No one is any sicker with this type of flu than one would be with the "normal" flu...Again, I think the media has done a fine job of whipping the country into a frenzy of fear.
As usual. I am waiting for schools to start closing for disinfecting.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LKTraz Wrote:What a bunch of morons! But then again those self same witless bastards showed up in droves at the polls in November and look what we got!

Uh-oh looks like we have yet another right wing hick simpleton in out midst.

Bush was doing such a good job wasn't he?, you witless redneck motherfucker.

Edited to say - You have been added to the list of people who will be hung, drawn and quartered when the revolution begins.
I never said that Bush wasn't a collosal fuck-up. YOU inferred it.

Just like a typical libertard......assume you have superior intelligence and never mind facts, they just get in the way.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]