Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deanna Ballman, Pregnant mother found dead in backseat of car
I dunno. She told her mother she wasn't feeling well, no sign of foul play...maybe natural causes?

If she was murdered, odd that the killer left her in plain sight.

I may eat my words but I'm guessing she just died. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
drugged, maybe?
(08-17-2012, 12:23 PM)username Wrote: I dunno. She told her mother she wasn't feeling well, no sign of foul play...maybe natural causes?

I was thinking natural causes too, but then why was she in her back seat? Interested in hearing the official COD...
How long were she and Mark married? I saw on her fb page in 2008 she left because her husband cheated on her.
Was this Mark or a previous husband?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
i understand she left the current (estranged) husband just a couple weeks ago. don't know how long they were married.
but it sounds like there was a previous marriage.

(08-17-2012, 03:35 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 12:23 PM)username Wrote: I dunno. She told her mother she wasn't feeling well, no sign of foul play...maybe natural causes?

I was thinking natural causes too, but then why was she in her back seat? Interested in hearing the official COD...

That is odd unless she went back there to lay down.

Definitely interested in COD. I just remembered the name of that pregnancy illness...eclampsia. I think that can be deadly, right? I wonder if she had any prior issues with that.
(08-17-2012, 01:31 PM)JsMom Wrote: drugged, maybe?

That thought popped in to my head too. There was a case where a dr put cyanide in his wifes calcium capsules, she told a friend on the phone she wasn't feeling well right before she died. Long stretch, i know...

But neighbors' reports about the Dr's behavior, and the ladies he met on craigslist calling the cops seem to point to him, at least right now
@koko...What ladies calling the cops on him?

I know the neighbors say he's been acting weird (although you could attribute his hiding and sneaking to avoid attention) but the police said he was cooperating. If other women have stepped forward, I missed it.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-16-2012, 09:20 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 09:09 PM)username Wrote: 3 threads? LC isn't going to like that. hah

user..you took the words right out of my mouth. Gonna enjoy this one 57

And it wasn't me who screwed up !
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
User,
LC mentioned it in her first post in this thread. Quoting on my phone can get tricky, but she mentioned it bc redvelvet brought up the Dr but didn't explain why. Its early in the post.
(08-18-2012, 08:38 PM)koko Wrote: User,
LC mentioned it in her first post in this thread. Quoting on my phone can get tricky, but she mentioned it bc redvelvet brought up the Dr but didn't explain why. Its early in the post.

Sorry. Missed it the first time but I see now where LC posted the police had been called there 10 times before. Huh.
Any new developments at all?
Im still wondering why she was in the backseat, and if the Dr.
was cleared...any COD yet?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop