• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
'Toddlers & Tiaras', tots & twats

How come that woman isn't embarrassed?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-18-2012, 01:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She don't no no better! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Maybe because she's stupid.
(08-18-2012, 04:20 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

And/or absolutely shameless.

I sometimes wonder if the two are connected at all. I've seen some really smart people IRL do some fucked-up shit with no shame or embarrassment whatsoever and wondered if that's true freedom, narcissism, or apathy. Guess it depends.

Now that I think about it in this context, Honey Boo's mom doesn't run that deep. She's not embarrassed because she's too damn stupid to know no better. You and Cars are right.
(08-18-2012, 04:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 04:20 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

And/or absolutely shameless.

I sometimes wonder if the two are connected at all. I've seen some really smart people IRL do some fucked-up shit with no shame or embarrassment whatsoever and wondered if that's true freedom, narcissism, or apathy. Guess it depends.

I'd add biology to that list. You know, the proverbial ticking clock. People do weird shit when their biological imperative manifests as existential panic. Not us of course. We're above all that. Other people.

Stupid cow. She's put a price on her dignity.
(08-18-2012, 05:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think you can sell what you don't have in the first place.
(08-18-2012, 05:15 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

One thing's for sure, imo. She's selling her baby girl's innocence. I despise the woman for it without knowing anything about her. I feel no shame in so doing; I know better. It's unjustifiable exploitation. While I don't wish Momma Boo to die in a fire, I'll bet she gets burned a few different ways while pursuing her greedy choices.
(08-18-2012, 05:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

One thing's for sure, imo. She's selling her baby girl's innocence. I despise the woman for it without knowing anything about her. I feel no shame in so doing; I know better. It's unjustifiable exploitation. I don't wish Momma Boo to die in a fire, but I'll bet she gets burned for her selfish choices.

If it makes you feel any better it's highly probable she inherited her mother's skill set. No big loss in the grand scheme of things.

Too bad mom didn't abort.
(08-18-2012, 05:43 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 05:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

One thing's for sure, imo. She's selling her baby girl's innocence. I despise the woman for it without knowing anything about her. I feel no shame in so doing; I know better. It's unjustifiable exploitation. I don't wish Momma Boo to die in a fire, but I'll bet she gets burned for her selfish choices.

If it makes you feel any better it's highly probable she inherited her mother's skill set. No big loss in the grand scheme of things.

Too bad mom didn't abort.

Doesn't make me feel better, darn it, but thanks for trying. I'm not all that upset about it anyway.

I'm glad Honey Boo is here and I'm hopelessly hopeful that she will figuratively burn her mom and end up a happy and prosperous adult (while encouraging her mom to earn her own way stripping for buck tips near the airport at age 60). Turn-about being fair play and all.

I know it's highly unlikely, sometimes I dream...
I'd feed both of them to hyenas. My species probably wouldn't thank me outright, but if I did they should. Human (barely) refuse.
That kid has my pity. Can't blame her for her mom's fuckedupedness.
Commando Cunt Queen

Kill it before it lays eggs! Hahaha! Gawddamn I laughed when I saw that comment.

A hearing in Campbell County, Kentucky took place Friday to decide if 6-year-old "Toddlers & Tiaras" star Madisyn "Maddy" Verst would remain the custody of her mother, Lindsay Jackson, or if that custody would be transferred to her father, Bill Verst.

Jackson claimed that her ex-husband was using Maddy’s participation in child beauty pageants as a reason for the court to award him full custody.

The case took an unexpected turn Saturday when in an unprecedented move on, Judge Weoste ejected all media, closed the hearing and slapped Jackson with a gag order. Court proceedings will resume on August 31, where testimony will resume and a decision may be made.

The judge also placed a moratorium on pageantry for Maddy and her mother until further notice.

“This case is an assault on the Civil Liberties of the mother and her child, who are at the unfortunate whim of a resentful ex and activist judge,” Jackson’s representative, Heather Ryan said following the orders. <-----hellooooo GAG order! means STFU
Smiley_emoticons_stumm

full story
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...z240Cq1Fp2

Maybe some contempt jail time will teach Ms. Ryan some manners.
(08-19-2012, 02:19 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Maybe some contempt jail time will teach Ms. Ryan some manners.

Nope.

I would think that by now she would have learned something after seeing herself on television the first time. Whatever is going on with her is inbred just like it is in her daughter, I already saw evidence of that in the video I posted.
There's only one fix - Expiration.
First i gotta say that maddy girl in the cop outfit is disgusting. Skanks my age throw shit like that on for HALLOWEEN. Its one thing to be all dolled up as a little girl but how do these cunt mothers not see themselves crossing the line?

Pageant girls (under like 15-16) give me the heeby-fuckin-jeebies. And i honestly believe it has something to do with JonBenet....first 'true crime' type case i remember being really interested in...at age 6. I had so many questions. Besides the terrible things that happened to JonBenet i also remember thinking it was kinda creepy how her parents (well prob Patsy mostly) dressed her up so much like a grown up
If people didn't absolutely love it enough to make the advertising money worth it on the back side it wouldn't be on tv. Everyone knows how/why tv works right?