Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
'Toddlers & Tiaras', tots & twats
(08-19-2012, 03:18 PM)Riotgear Wrote: If people didn't absolutely love it

Those people are what a friend calls 90%'ers & he insists that's what most of the population is made up of. It usually makes me laugh but if I give it any thought it scares me. You're outnumbered by stupid the moment you leave home.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-19-2012, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 03:18 PM)Riotgear Wrote: If people didn't absolutely love it

Those people are what a friend calls 90%'ers & he insists that's what most of the population is made up of. It usually makes me laugh but if I give it any thought it scares me. You're outnumbered by stupid the moment you leave home.

And if I could just stop doing stupid shit myself I could get back on my high horse, do a wheelie (not sure what the equine equiv is), yell something cool and gallop off into the sunset.
(08-19-2012, 03:36 PM)Riotgear Wrote: if I could just stop doing stupid shit myself I could get back on my high horse

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: june-shannon-mug-shot-web.jpg]

Honey Boo Boo’s mom is no stranger to cameras - not even those belonging to the cops.

June Shannon, whose pageant-loving daughter became a viral sensation on the TLC reality show "Toddlers and Tiaras" earlier this year, had a run-in with Georgia police in 2008 and she's got a mugshot to prove it.

The 33-year-old was arrested for theft and contempt of court on Jan. 3, 2008. Those theft charges may involve child support issues since Shannon was involved in several child support cases at the time of her arrest.

"I want to win because I want to make money," the six-year-old said on film. "A dollar make me holler, honey boo boo!"

mom took the little girl to a bar where she wiggled for dollars. good training for 4th grade streetwalking & elementary blowjobs for lunch money --->

That honey boo boo kid isn't even cute. I can't imagine her winning anything except "most obnoxious". Her mothers a cow and should be ashamed of herself but isn't smart enough to know how to conduct herself or to know shes ekbarassed herself and her family. Shes a joke. When I was a child, i modeled for jc penney catalogs, but my mother drew the line at pageantry.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I like how your problem is that the kid isn't cute. That's my main problem too.

High-five?
So she has other kids she owes cs on???????

OMword!
(08-20-2012, 09:45 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: That honey boo boo kid isn't even cute.

I felt bad saying that, but that was the first thought I had when watching the video Duchess posted. It really is amazing what a wig and a bunch of makeup can do!
At first, I couldn't understand why her mother thought her daughter could win pageants, then it was obvious. All dolled up like a tramp, she can. Too bad she has the manners of a wart hog and the discipline of a wild boar and no one around to tell her she's acting like a fool.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
This kid ain't cute. Nothing to feel bad over. Not only is she a chubbs she has a bad attitude. Maybe if she were a sweet little girl, she wouldn't come across as a NON cute child.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I must have missed that there was a video... now that I have seen it I am even more convinced the end of days in near.

What a disgrace.
I agree that Honey Boo Boo is not really cute, but I will bet she grows up to be better looking than Mamabear!! Especially if she does not pack on the pounds!!
someday someone with a 'save the whales' bumper sticker is going to drag the mother into the surf after hooking her up to their pickup truck with a long chain.
-------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: A03QkqUCYAAiwue-300x185.jpg]

[Image: A03RPGtCEAE4-Nx-225x300.jpg]

AJC
Honey Boo Boo is our new BFF.

We trekked down to the Middle Georgia town of McIntyre in search of Alana Thompson and her family this week. They could not have been nicer.

“It’s been a blast,” said her dad Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, referring to the TLC show, airing at 10 p.m. Wednesdays, that has catapulted the family from their tiny town into the national spotlight.

“Honestly, it’s still surreal to me,” said Alana’s mom June Shannon. Even though they had gotten somewhat used to life in front of the cameras from the TLC show “Toddlers and Tiaras,” from whence “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” sprang, she didn’t immediately jump at the opportunity.

Honey Boo Boo says the best thing about pageants is getting to dress up.

“It took us a couple of months,” June said. “I was very reserved.”

The entire family has enjoyed the experience – especially Alana, she said.

“She will stop in the middle of whatever she is doing and watch the commercial,” June said, referring to the promo for “Honey Boo Boo” that airs on TLC.

“I will not!” Alana insisted.

The 6-year-old second grader bounced around like a ping pong ball during most of our visit.

“Can I have a Pop Tart?” she asked her parents at one point, having determined there were no Oreos in the house.

“I have some flip-flip high heels,” she announced a few minutes later. “You want to see them? My momma bought them for my birthday. They were expensive! One dollar.”

full story:

http://blogs.ajc.com/the-buzz/2012/08/21...id=thbz_hm

(08-22-2012, 08:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: “Can I have a Pop Tart?” she asked her parents at one point, having determined there were no Oreos in the house.

^My favorite part of the story.
This mother feeds her kid a combo of red bull and mountain do (?) ....
where I come from, that is drugs.
Mountain don't.
(08-22-2012, 03:45 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: This mother feeds her kid a combo of red bull and mountain do (?) ....
where I come from, that is drugs.

They call it 'go-go juice' in Georgia.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Little Destiny

[Image: article-2195844-14C12CBB000005DC-239_634x426.jpg]

Viewers have reacted with outrage after a mother on TLC's hit series Toddlers & Tiaras encouraged her four-year-old daughter to pose with a cigarette on stage.

Channeling Sandy from Grease in a leather motorcycle jacket, the youngster performed her pageant routine with a roll of tobacco held firmly between her lips.

'Don't forget to smoke,' her mother cooed from sidelines as several audience members, including panellists, expressed their distaste.

more photos i can't nick:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sho...rette.html

What. The. Fuck.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Honey Boo Boo Shows Off Her Healthy Appetite

Alana's stomach is no match for her eyes on the next Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, as the pageant superstar shows her hankering for just about everything on the menu at the local BBQ. she wants to be just like mom.

hawgs to the trough...brief video:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/videos/ente...ite/vdnct/

[Image: Pigs_Trough.jpg]