Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jake Kimbley, 2 TX - found dead
use it.

[Image: Authentic_Electric_Chair_200_00.sized.jpg]

Explains why they didn't help in the search, they knew where he was the whole time. This was probably the last besting this little boy could take, wouldn't surprise me if he had mental disabilities due to being beaten and shaken at a young age. If that 8 year old really did witness his dad kicking the child into a whole, I hope they get much needed counselling.
There is nothing a child can do to deserve this.

By the sounds of their disgusting home, prison will probably feel like the Ritz to these disgusting beings.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

i'd be laughing at this hillbilly village idiot mugshot if it all weren't so tragic. here's grandpa.
fuck, i'll laugh at him anyway, he looks like an extra from some parody of redneck inbred morons.
----------------------------------------

Smith County, Texas Jail ID 282984 SMITH CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICEConfined 08/22/2012 02:25pm
Defendant
Harber, Leo Daniel 20343 Fm 16 E Winona, Tx 75792 White Male 6' 1" 180 01/20/1939 Hair Brown Eyes Brown SO# 119882
Alias
Harber, Oscar Leo Daniel; Harber, LeoCauseCharge
Issuing AuthorityDispositionBondFine007-0004-04SEXUAL ASSLT R/P
00708/22/2012 - HeldNOBOND
$0.00

[Image: 120099488239]

HELL I LOST THE PHOTO!! HE LOOKS LIKE A DIRTY LOW-RENT JED CLAMPETT.

this is NOT the original picture i had, it was much worse. but it will have to do.

[Image: eaab891d8f45a4af5a20e212965cf0b2aeddc514.jpg]

lawyered up.
may get autopsy findings today.
i have a bad feeling the baby was in that septic tank longer than just one day.
---------------------------------------------
TYLER, TX (KLTV) -

KLTV just spoke with SCUMWEASEL Reeve Jackson, who is representing Sabrina Kimbley.

Regarding statements from other media about Jake's dad kicking him in a hole, Jackson confirms the father was at work when the child was reported missing but when was he put in septic tank?? He also says there is no 8 year old in the family. There is a 9 year old. so what?? big difference! This is consistent with what law enforcement working on this case have told KLTV.

Regarding Sabrina's alleged confession, Jackson said Sabrina did have conversations with law enforcement before he became involved with the case so he cannot say what was said between the mother and officials because he does not know.

He said Sabrina is cooperating with law enforcement.

He also says he's "working on a release" to clear those things up to other media shortly.

The following statement was released on behalf of the Kimbley family, via The Jackson Law Firm:

We appreciate those members of the media who are taking a deliberative approach to this developing tragedy. There is no greater loss to a parent or to a community than the death of one of its children and the Kimbley family is grateful for the prayers and support that so many have offered.

While it is unfortunate to have to do so during this trying time, circumstances have developed that necessitate a response from the Kimbley family. Specifically, any reports as to inappropriate behavior on their part during the search for their son are entirely false. The tears they have cried, and continue to cry, are as real as they are plentiful. During the investigation the family cooperated with law enforcement and wanted nothing more than to see the safe return of their son.

At this time, the Kimbley family remains committed to working to see a just outcome for their son and the reuniting of their family under happier circumstances.
A JUST OUTCOME?? THAT WOULD MEAN HE'S STILL ALIVE!

mealy-mouthed lawyer
[Image: 19353571_BG1.jpg]

(08-23-2012, 04:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'd be laughing at this hillbilly village idiot mugshot if it all weren't so tragic. here's grandpa.
fuck, i'll laugh at him anyway, he looks like an extra from some parody of redneck inbred morons.
----------------------------------------

Smith County, Texas Jail ID 282984 SMITH CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICEConfined 08/22/2012 02:25pm
Defendant
Harber, Leo Daniel 20343 Fm 16 E Winona, Tx 75792 White Male 6' 1" 180 01/20/1939 Hair Brown Eyes Brown SO# 119882
Alias
Harber, Oscar Leo Daniel; Harber, LeoCauseCharge
Issuing AuthorityDispositionBondFine007-0004-04SEXUAL ASSLT R/P
00708/22/2012 - HeldNOBOND
$0.00

[Image: 120099488239]

HELL I LOST THE PHOTO!! HE LOOKS LIKE A DIRTY LOW-RENT JED CLAMPETT.

this is NOT the original picture i had, it was much worse. but it will have to do.

[Image: eaab891d8f45a4af5a20e212965cf0b2aeddc514.jpg]

Here it is:
[Image: 851771829138]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

can't see the pic Jez. i don't understand why it disappears!

i don't think a mentally challenged 2-year old UNDERSTANDS the concept of hide and seek! ---->
----------------------------------------------------------------

WINONA, TX (KLTV) -

The full autopsy results for two-year-old Jake Kimbley have still not been released.

Investigators found Jake's body early Wednesday inside a septic tank near his family's home in Winona.

Jake's death is being treated as a homicide, but investigators stress that right now, there are still no official suspects.

Jake's grandmother, Laura Harber says learning her grandson was found dead in a septic tank has devastated her.

"It's any grandparent or parent's worst nightmare," Harber stated, "You don't eat. You don't sleep."

Right now her daughter, Sabrina Kimbley has obtained a lawyer. She has not been ruled out as a suspect, nor has she been named a suspect.

"No matter what people are hearing, it's not true," Harber says, "The honest truth? Point blank is that it was a child's game gone bad... They were all playing hide and go see, and it just went all wrong. When my daughter's ready to talk, she will."

Sabrina's lawyer says she's cooperating with authorities. Jake's grandmother says she just misses her grandson.

Harber says, "I just want people to know that my son in law and daughter are good people; they're good parents and they just need everyone's prayers and support right now for Jake's sake."

Child Protective Services has custody of Jake's five siblings. CPS said Friday that the children have been placed in foster care, and are doing well.

The state filed a motion Wednesday to have those children removed from the home during the investigation. The court documents cited poor living conditions, including a severe roach infestation.

here is grandma in news video re: prevoius post ^.

she just happens to be married to the stinking pedo that was not supposed to live near kids...right next door living in filth.

http://www.kltv.com/story/19371926/jakes...Id=7651932

all the children

[Image: large.jpg]

KLTV7 WAS doing a decent reporting job, but now it's the weekend and there will be nothing.
the locals' comments were interesting, but kltv deleted all of them!!

boo hiss on them!
The_Villagers

holy shit.

just got caught up on the posts starting 822

Good point about a mentally challenged 2 y/o not being able to understand the game of hide & seek, LC. I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense.
There are conflicting reports of how many children were playing hide & seek, (I've read 2 and 3) and now I wonder if any of the other kids have said they were playing H&S or if that was just a story the mom told the police when reporting Jake missing.

Poor lil guy
one of these precious twins is Jake, but i am not entirely certain which one.
YOU CAN JUST ABOUT SEE SHARP KNIFE LAYING ON FLOOR BEHIND THEM!

[Image: 7ed69a43.jpg]

Precious little angels. So heartbreaking.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
'Only the children know' says Jake Kimbley's grandmother

SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -

The complete autopsy of an East Texas toddler found dead in his family's septic tank is expected to be released by Wednesday.

Jake Kimbley, age two, was found in the tank early Wednesday morning. Since the investigation into Jake's death began, CPS has removed five other children living in the house.

Laura Harber, Jake's grandmother, said in an interview last week that she believes it was a "child's game gone bad." She says she believes only Jake's siblings know what happened to him.

"I may not be able to kiss him in person, but I can kiss him this way," said Harber holding a picture of Jake.

It's been nearly a week since Harber's grandson, Jake, was found dead in a septic-tank behind his home. His grandmother says he and his siblings were playing hide-and-go-seek. She says it was then, something went terribly wrong.

"I honestly can't say," she said. "I mean they're kids. You know they were all just playing. I honestly don't know what happened. Only the kids know.

Authorities removed five children from the home, citing, unsafe living conditions.

"In the home, as we put in our motion, had severe roach infestation, there were environmental hazards in that home that we believe pose a serious risk to the remaining children if they should live in the home," said Matt Bingham, Smith County District Attorney.

"It's not even anywhere near what anybody said," said Harber. "She's [Sabrina Kimbley, Jake's mother] a good mom and she keeps the house cleaned up I mean until this tragic hit. But a family of eight, you're going to have a lot of laundry. That's just all there is to it. You're going to have a lot of dishes, but it was clean until the police came in and destroyed it."

As the case unfolds, authorities work to find the truth as to what happened to Jake. His grandmother looks to Jake's photograph, as a reminder to keep going.

"It was his smile that could get him out of everything and it did get him out of everything," she said. "He was a beautiful boy."

On Thursday afternoon at 1:30, a routine child custody hearing will be held regarding what rights the Kimbley's have to their remaining five children.

Video included on this page:
http://www.ksla.com/story/19400676/only-...randmother

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have so very much I want to say on this topic! It will have to wait til tomorrow morning. I need to be up in 4 hours :/ I know they are trying to blame the kids and having Grandma Laura out there (wife of a sex offender who fathered his wife Laura's young teenage daughter's children... and Laura knew this and still stays with the man who is both biological father and step-grandfather to her grandkids) talking about a clean house?!? And Sabrina being a good mom?? I know all about of these people and that house.. both houses, actually on the same property (even though grandpa dearest isn't allowed near any kids). Sorry, but this woman just pisses me off!

guess my little rant explained some of my frustration anyhow lol
Wow, this happened not too far from where I live, and I had not heard of it before I just read this thread. But I have been submerged in another case and I am almost to the end. I was wondering which case I would move on to next. I have a boy who is 3 years old so this one hits a little too close to home.
(08-29-2012, 01:47 AM)SensibleSally Wrote: 'Only the children know' says Jake Kimbley's grandmother
------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Snip>

I have so very much I want to say on this topic! It will have to wait til tomorrow morning. I need to be up in 4 hours :/ I know they are trying to blame the kids and having Grandma Laura out there (wife of a sex offender who fathered his wife Laura's young teenage daughter's children... and Laura knew this and still stays with the man who is both biological father and step-grandfather to her grandkids) talking about a clean house?!? And Sabrina being a good mom?? I know all about of these people and that house.. both houses, actually on the same property (even though grandpa dearest isn't allowed near any kids). Sorry, but this woman just pisses me off!

Bolding mine.

Are you saying that Leo Harber fathered Sabrina's six kids? I am not disbelieving you, but do you have a link for that info? If that's true-this is a sicker case than I thought...
Cheyne, i think the poster means another daughter. not sabrina.

-----------------------------------------------

SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV) -

Autopsy results for an East Texas toddler found dead in his family's septic tank have again come back as pending.

Judge Mitch Shamburger says this means a pathologist needs more time to run tests to determine how Jake Kimbley, age two, died. He says it could take a month or longer. <--------baloney.

(08-29-2012, 12:35 PM)Cheyne Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 01:47 AM)SensibleSally Wrote: 'Only the children know' says Jake Kimbley's grandmother
------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Snip>

Bolding mine.

Are you saying that Leo Harber fathered Sabrina's six kids? I am not disbelieving you, but do you have a link for that info? If that's true-this is a sicker case than I thought...

Yes, LadyCop is correct.. another daughter (his stepdaughter). Which is why I have no sympathy for this "Granny" ...amongst other reasons.
I hate to admit it. I am family to these people. This is how I know some things and have seen things first hand. I don't agree with their lifestyle. I guess a big IMO was needed to state the things I personally know as facts because I don't have court records. But, they are out there. Just dig. But, until then, all of this is just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth. thanx
it is fine to post things that are official (court) docs or mainstream media articles (news). also the locals' comments and FB are OK if we use initials rather than full names.

thanks Sally2! (we have another Sally) Smiley_emoticons_smile

Stumbled on this FB page that you guys can peek at too if you are interested. It's a local online town group. scroll to read comments by family and locals.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/146148028...028801359/
LC doesn't do FB. This is what I found so far:

XXXXX I have been told the family is blaming the 3 year old; saying she pushed him in. What I want to know is where was an adult? There is no way I or any of the adults (men & women) I have spoken to would ever let a 2 year old child that can’t speak (or cry out when hurt and has additional health problems) outside without being outside watching the child ourselves. Anyone that has children knows that a 9 year old isn’t capable of watching 5 other smaller children by his or her self. Adults even have trouble keeping up with that many young children at once. I was told one of the kids told Sabrina something had happened to Jake. If that is so then why did it take so long for Sabrina to realize he was missing? When a small child tells us something has happened our first response is usually “Where?” and/or “Show me!” To blame a child for a parent’s neglect/inattention is a crime in and of its self. I know I was not there and I know I don’t know e...xactly what happened that day. I have known the family over 37 years and I have spoken to some of them personally about this. I have not had direct contact with that part of the family in a long time but other family members I have been in constant contact with the entire time. I also know the facts about things that have happened in the past. There are things that just don’t add up at this time. I hope law enforcement can determine EXACTLY what ACTUALLY happened to little Jake. I also hope IF there is any proof an adult is in anyway responsible they pay for whatever part they had in his death. I feel this way for ANY child that is harmed by an adult. I hope the remaining siblings get counseling and/or whatever help they need to recover from this both physically and mentally. I saw Laura (Hart) Harbor, Jake’s grandmother, on TV (Ch 7) and have no pity for her. Where were her devastation and tears when she knowingly and repeatedly allowed horrible things to happen to her own children when they were young and did nothing to stop it? Leo Harbor is a registered sex offender and was convicted after they were married and grandchildren were born to her child while living in their house. These are facts not rumors or insinuations. You can look it up.