YOUR FIRST DRUNK

Can you recall the very first thing you got shitfaced on?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No but I remember the first time I got high. You can blame my big brother! hhahaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Oh yes, I can. I was 14, and it was one(!) bottle of Mai Urbock, a very strong German beer. To my defense I gotta add that it coincided with the first time I ever smoked weed, so it probably was the combination of both that did me in. First booze-only coma: half a bottle of vodka.
Jim Beam and Coke Smiley_emoticons_razz
Hmm it was either diamond white (cider) or strongbow. Cider was the cheapest to buy, you used to be able to get it in big 2 litre plastic bottles. Needless to say I cannot drink cider to this day, just the smell is enough to make me ......
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(08-22-2012, 08:03 AM)ramseycat Wrote: No but I remember the first time I got high. You can blame my big brother! hhahaa

Better high than pregnant.
Yuk. I don't recall getting shitfaced from it, but I used to just take a little bit of everything from my parent's bar, pour it in to a jar and bring it to school. I think I was in 10th grade and my friends and I would drink it after school.

I smoked pot and did other stuff earlier than that though. I never really enjoyed drinking until I was older and started drinking wine.

I remember one New Year's eve in San Francisco (pre-kids) where my husband and I were walking back to our hotel and I had to kind of hold on to buildings every now and then before we finally made it back to the hotel. And then the room spun. Blurg.
Vodka.

Margaritas Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Salted rim, or without?

Without.
First time I got shitfaced was at my brother's college party(Budweiser). I was 19 and had never had beer before. Highlights of the night were puking off a fire escape and finding out the next morning I puked on someone's shoes. And almost faceplanting into the tub a few times as I stumbled into the bathroom.
Malibu, it was the only thing we could nick I was say 13 or 14, at school pretty much just befor I left.

Was pretty sick, stuff still tastes like shit 15years on.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(08-22-2012, 07:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Can you recall the very first thing you got shitfaced on?

Boons Farm Apple Wine from a 7-11. Drank the whole thing in High School and puked for 2 days.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
My first drunk wasn't that bad. I think I was about 12 or 13 and was sneaking my mom's grapefruit juice and vodka while they were having a BBQ. I got a little buzzed but nothing terrible.

My worst drunk was about 14 years ago when we went to a hibachi restaurant for my birthday. I forget what the drink was called but you float a cup of sake in a glass of beer, bang on the table so the sake flips over into the beer and then chug the whole thing down. Everyone kept egging me on and I think I did 10 of them before I blacked out. I don't remember leaving the restaurant, but I woke up with puke all in my hair and a sake set sitting on the night stand. Apparently I walked out of the restaurant with it.
Did you ever have the street jump up and hit you in the face? Ahh the good old days.
(08-22-2012, 03:31 PM)ESAD Wrote: Malibu, it was the only thing we could nick I was say 13 or 14, at school pretty much just befor I left.

Was pretty sick, stuff still tastes like shit 15years on.

Did you ever drink 20/20? Oh man that stuff was rough

Me and my friends would get some cider and a bottle of cinzano before a night out and drink the cinzano straight from the bottle and hide out drinking down in a beach shelter or in some grotty toilets so we wouldn't get caught by the police.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

MD2020, I was a legend for a while
Southern Comfort with some friends when I was 15. I can't stomach even the smell of it to this day.
(08-22-2012, 04:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Did you ever have the street jump up and hit you in the face? Ahh the good old days.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies