Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'dog' chapman is a lying sack of shit
(CNN)[/b] -- When a fugitive fired shots at bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tuesday night, cameras were rolling for his reality TV show, Chapman said.

[Image: art.chapman.cnn.jpg]

Duane "Dog" Chapman, shown in Hawaii this month, "does not carry lethal weapons," his Web site says.NO! BY LAW HE CAN'T! he's a convicted felon.

PHONEY COP WANNABE. so's his porker wife. with their badges they bought online. [Image: LMAO.gif]

[Image: corner_wire_BL.gif]
The man, later captured by Chapman's wife and son, apologized to the Chapmans for shooting at them, Chapman told CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday night.

Police found no gun, shell casings or bullet holes, but Chapman said several people on his team saw the revolver and heard the gunfire.

Chapman's wife, Beth, suggested one reason for a lack of evidence was the "crime scene was quickly overtaken by our fans."

"There [were] at least 100 people on the scene," she said.

"The police were having a very hard time cordoning off the block and they couldn't even do a thorough search of the whole parking lot."

Hoang Nguyen, who authorities said had jumped bail on a domestic violence charge, was caught five hours later by Chapman's bounty-hunting team, Chapman said.

Nguyen was jailed on a probable cause warrant of attempted murder, based on Chapman's statement, and for the failure-to-appear warrant in his domestic violence case, according to Colorado Springs Police spokesman Lt. David Whitlock.

The attempted murder charge -- for shooting while fleeing -- will likely be dropped because no gun was found, Chapman said. no gun, no shell casings, no video. [Image: lies.gif]

The Colorado Springs District Attorney will make the decision, Whitlock said.

When the man was finally "taken down" early Wednesday, "Dog" Chapman spoke to him about the shooting, Beth Chapman said.

"Dog said to him 'What are you doing, shooting at my family? You can't even do that. I'm getting upset that you tried to take shots at my family.' And our fugitive basically told Duane, 'I'm very sorry about that,'" she said.

The whole episode will be just that -- an episode -- on the A&E TV series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," which chronicles the life of Chapman and his bounty-hunting family.

"I think we missed a couple shots," Chapman said.

He looks like Sonic the Hedgehog .........Damn that dates me, the last video game I ever played.:Blush:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
only his hardresser knows for sure....::bvomit::

shit, i meant HAIRdresser. but hardresser is better. ::dlaugh::

Maggot Wrote:He looks like Sonic the Hedgehog .........Damn that dates me, the last video game I ever played.:Blush:
He kind of does! Sonic was cool. I'm sure he wouldn't have had to hide behind his wife & son, either.
Anyone with a foul mouth and mammoth pecks who can head-butt the perpetrator into submission without breaking a heavy sweat while smoking unfiltered Camel cigarettes and chugging whiskey is pretty bad-ass in my book.
(And, that's just Beth, his wife.)

Dog? Well, his fake orange tan is somewhat frightening.

[Image: beth.jpg]
who gives a shit about this trailer trash shithead. old news.
Nice fucking mullet.
Fug duh kund
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:old news.

this incident supposedly took place last week.

he hasn't had any free publicity for a while.

She looks like a floozie..no taste..no class..And she REALLY shouldn't be encasing those massive hooters in orange, fer christs sake
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
jackboots Wrote:he hasn't had any free publicity for a while.
well maybe he can spew some racist crap again. guy is such a loser, yet people can't stop watching the dumb show. Amazing how fascinated "the public" is with scum.
I will bet you $1000 that sinister has dvd box sets of this pathetic scumbag and his god awful show.

"Only the brave, only the strong".

::lmao::::nuts::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Have you seen those finger nails ::tip::

How the fuck does she wipe her arse :Blush:
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I like when he talks down to the fugitives and then starts preaching about how he turned his life around blah, blah, blah. What a fucking scummer that guy is.
1- Maybe he'll go to prison the whole time proclaiming his innocence.

2- Wine on his website how he was railroaded.

3- Get a lame ass judge to let him out on his own recognizance,

4- Join this forum bragging about spewing cum all over his wife's boobs.

5- You guys will banter with him, mockingly until he cries 'uncle' and leaves.

((Does Dog ride a motorcycle and does his wife complain her breasts are too big?))
OnBendedKnee Wrote:1- Maybe he'll go to prison the whole time proclaiming his innocence.

2- Wine on his website how he was railroaded.

3- Get a lame ass judge to let him out on his own recognizance,

4- Join this forum bragging about spewing cum all over his wife's boobs.

5- You guys will banter with him, mockingly until he cries 'uncle' and leaves.

((Does Dog ride a motorcycle and does his wife complain her breasts are too big?))
When its funny and true I votes for it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:((Does Dog ride a motorcycle and does his wife complain her breasts are too big?))
If she thought her tits were too big she'd get a reduction surgery. Fuck, she'll regret it later... when she's 60 and they sag to her ankles. Or are they cankles? Fuck, I don't even want to know.
a chick i used to know had a reduction, God what a fucking fiasco! She has always been a big girl, with her tits, she still looked ok. she went from a double d to a b, and man, she looks like shit now. she has this great big body and little bitty boobs.