Frank sucks cocks in hell
Asshole actually banned me at 24 but left the far right militants alone even though they called me names far worse than anything I posted.

Chicken shit motherfucker. ::finger::
Now there's a surprise. ::irk::
Fug duh kund
No other comments? Bitchface can piss on me but I'm the one that gets censored.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:No other comments? Bitchface can piss on me but I'm the one that gets censored.
i'm sorry you were banned. :(

What a bastard. I guess Mussolini picks and chooses who can have freedom of speech over there.
who gives a shit about the 24 forum here.
Liquid Wrote:who gives a shit about the 24 forum here.

"Douche!"
"Who gives a shit!"
"I hate people"
"Who gives a shit!"

(Liquid's last 4 posts)

Did someone steal your fuzzy happy place, Liquid?
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:

"Douche!"
"Who gives a shit!"
"I hate people"
"Who gives a shit!"

(Liquid's last 4 posts)

Along with 'Boring' and 'We', that's just liquids typical rotation of lame ass textual bullshit he squirts out here.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Oh, Wow, LMPP...You have ESP !...You saw that comin' even before it happened !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
SyberBitch Wrote:

"Douche!"
"Who gives a shit!"
"I hate people"
"Who gives a shit!"

(Liquid's last 4 posts)

great to see you charting and keeping track of my posts SyberStalkerBitch
what's next, you meeting Zenith at some country bar and posting a picture of your meeting and months and months of posting about what great friends you are.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Asshole actually banned me at 24 but left the far right militants alone even though they called me names far worse than anything I posted.

Chicken shit motherfucker. ::finger::

You and the rest of us knew this was going to happen, it was blatantly obvious.

When you have the nerve to react to the fox klux klans goading, baiting, obnoxious and downright rude posts you get banned, so it shall be written so it shall be done.

Who ever posts the most and starts the most new threads are untouchable god like beings, if a paedophile started to post regularly starting many new topics, MF/Frank would welcome them with open arms.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LMPP, I banned you only to annoy and victimize you. You're an innocent victim and I am getting off on that. It's a clear abuse of power that I will have to answer for in the End, but until then, I'm going to enjoy myself.

86 112
I read that without a hint of irony.

Thanks for finally admitting what a fucked up, manchild,control freak you are and always have been.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I read that without a hint of irony.

Thanks for finally admitting what a fucked up, manchild,control freak you are and always have been.

You know, you could always start your own forum, make your own rules and ban and not ban anyone you choose.

To run a website on a shared hosting account should cost you about $100.00 USD or so a year. Set it up any way you want. Become your own little Mussolini.

Then you can pick and choose who you want to be a member. Hell you can even charge for a subscription to your exclusive club.

Maybe instead of whining and snivelling like a child you should stop and look at the situation from an admin's point of view instead of your own selfish one?
The Antagonist Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I read that without a hint of irony.

You know, you could always start your own forum, make your own rules and ban and not ban anyone you choose.

To run a website on a shared hosting account should cost you about $100.00 USD or so a year. Set it up any way you want. Become your own little Mussolini.

Then you can pick and choose who you want to be a member. Hell you can even charge for a subscription to your exclusive club.

Maybe instead of whining and snivelling like a child you should stop and look at the situation from an admin's point of view instead of your own selfish one?

You know, you could always fuck right off instead of tryingtolecture me.

I will criticise and mock who I want, when I want, how I want.

::finger::

Wow! you really told me! ::rollseyes::
Liquid Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

"Douche!"
"Who gives a shit!"
"I hate people"
"Who gives a shit!"

(Liquid's last 4 posts)

great to see you charting and keeping track of my posts SyberStalkerBitch
I know, it's crazy you getting some attention around here and all.

Quote:what's next, you meeting Zenith at some country bar and posting a picture of your meeting and months and months of posting about what great friends you are.
Uh I don't inhabit country bars and I'm not sure I understand the reference. WTF does Zenith have to do with you being in a bad mood?
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:

Quote:what's next, you meeting Zenith at some country bar and posting a picture of your meeting and months and months of posting about what great friends you are.
Uh I don't inhabit country bars and I'm not sure I understand the reference. WTF does Zenith have to do with you being in a bad mood?
I don't understand the reference either. He was just bitching the other day how he never wants Sinister's name mentioned again, just like everything else under the sun.... and now he is trying to make some kind of comparison between you andSinister that doesn't evenmake a bit of sense. He's a fucking fruitcake.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:

I don't understand the reference either. He was just bitching the other day how he never wants Sinister's name mentioned again, just like everything else under the sun.... and now he is trying to make some kind of comparison between you and Sinister that doesn't even make a bit of sense. He's a fucking fruitcake.

Sometimes you Do make sense yourself, Sandra...like with this ^^^ post.
Now prove those pics you post are really of you and you just might have a great body to go along with that scattered mind.....

Borndragon ~ not holding my breath....
[Image: borndragon.gif]
With a body like that, who needs a mind? Too bad she has neither.