Frank sucks cocks in hell
OneBulletLeft Wrote:With a body like that, who needs a mind? Too bad she has neither.
I think that would make me a turnip, and I'd still be one step ahead of you.
sally Wrote:
OneBulletLeft Wrote:With a body like that, who needs a mind? Too bad she has neither.
I think that would make me a turnip, and I'd still be one step ahead of you.
How cute, it's trying to be witty. I've never posted pics on the 'net that weren't of me and tried to pass them off as me... So it's safe to say I'm actually one step ahead of you.
OneBulletLeft Wrote:How cute, it's trying to be witty. I've never posted pics on the 'net that weren't of me and tried to pass them off as me... So it's safe to say I'm actually one step ahead of you.
You never posted any pictures on the internet because you look like a just hatchced chicken and it would ruin your tough guy persona.Why don't you man up and post a picture? If you look any better than Beaker from the muppets then maybe I'll want you to hold up a sign with my name on it ::rollseyes::
sally Wrote:
OneBulletLeft Wrote:How cute, it's trying to be witty. I've never posted pics on the 'net that weren't of me and tried to pass them off as me... So it's safe to say I'm actually one step ahead of you.
You never posted any pictures on the internet because you look like a just hatchced chicken and it would ruin your tough guy persona.Why don't you man up and post a picture? If you look any better than Beaker from the muppets then maybe I'll want you to hold up a sign with my name on it ::rollseyes::
Tell you what.I WILL post a pic IF you can prove your pics are legit.
OneBulletLeft Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Tell you what.I WILL post a pic IF you can prove your pics are legit.
Every picture that I ever posted was taken in my bathroom and you can see a glass block window behind me. I cropped the tit picture but you could still see the glass block. Who the fuck else would it be ::rollseyes::. Now post your picture and your buddy BornDragon needs to post onetoo. Chicken shits ::finger::
sally Wrote:Every picture that I ever posted was taken in my bathroom and you can see a glass block window behind me. I cropped the tit picture but you could still see the glass block. Who the fuck else would it be ::rollseyes::. Now post your picture and your buddy BornDragon needs to post onetoo. Chicken shits ::finger::
Yeah!!!

Preferably naked!!

You bastards. :;beat::

:Angel:
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yeah!!!

Preferably naked!!

You actually want to see their cocktail weinies and shrivled up prunes they call a nut sack? If there is a God, he must of had a big laugh while designing the man.
sally Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:

Preferably naked!!

You actually want to see their cocktail weinies and shrivled up prunes they call a nut sack? If there is a God, he must of had a big laugh while designing the man.
If nothing else it would be good for a laugh Smiley_emoticons_smile
You realize they both live in Alaska and probably survive on whale blubber, don't you?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You realize they both live in Alaska and probably survive on whale blubber, don't you?
They are probally so cold over therein their igloos that their testicles are undescended.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You realize they both live in Alaska and probably survive on whale blubber, don't you?
The fat from the whale blubber intake is burnt off by all the running from giant mosquitos during the short summer months.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:

Preferably naked!!

You're coming off like a raging bulldyke there Sandra..must have really struck a nerve when you were caught posting pics of others and claiming they were of yourself. ::irk::

Borndragon ~ Lies only led to more lies, Sandra.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:You realize they both live in Alaska and probably survive on whale blubber, don't you?

Unfortunately, they have put a ban on whale hunting. Why don't you come on up....we're starving.

There's a shortage of Igloos to stuff your ass into up here, so we'll send you straight to the meat packing plant....you'll like that.

[Image: 26-2109346540M.jpg]
Borndragon Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:

Preferably naked!!

You're coming off like a raging bulldyke there Sandra..must have really struck a nerve when you were caught posting pics of others and claiming they were of yourself. ::irk::

Borndragon ~ Lies only led to more lies, Sandra.
Are you crazy, I'm not posting pics of others and claiming they are me ::laugh::. And my name isn't Sandra dumbass, it's Stacia pronounced Stay-sha. Sandra is my moms name, I likeher name better thoughso feel free to keep calling me that.
sally Wrote:And my name isn't Sandra dumbass, it's Stacia pronounced Stay-sha. Sandra is my moms name, I likeher name better thoughso feel free to keep calling me that.
Oi! I like Stacia better. Sandra is too plain IMO.
[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sally Wrote:And my name isn't Sandra dumbass, it's Stacia pronounced Stay-sha.  Sandra is my moms name, I like her name better though so feel free to keep calling me that.

I really like the name Stay-Sha also, It sounds like something you'd say to a well trained dog.

Borndragon ~ :kiss::
Bumadragon...........changing the world one photoshop at a time.

Maggot~adding squiggly lines, every time, with laughterSmiley_emoticons_razz~
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Borndragon Wrote:[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sally Wrote:And my name isn't Sandra dumbass, it's Stacia pronounced Stay-sha. Sandra is my moms name, I likeher name better thoughso feel free to keep calling me that.

I really like the name Stay-Sha also, It sounds like something you'd say to a well trained dog.

Borndragon ~ :kiss::
::finger::