Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
GET DA FUCK OFF THE ROAD

If you're not going to pay attention when you're behind the wheel, get da fuck off the road. I see you applying makeup, reading, texting and I saw you with the gawddamn utensil in hand eating! I want to take my big beatup SUV and run you the hell over.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-05-2012, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If you're not going to pay attention when you're behind the wheel, get da fuck off the road. I see you applying makeup, reading, texting and I saw you with the gawddamn utensil in hand eating! I want to take my big beatup SUV and run you the hell over.

Yeah, that also goes for "inconsiderate, rude, drivers" who think the rules of the road don't apply to them! I want to smash into those fuckers with that same SUV!
Of course, our insurance will skyrocket, but. . . . . hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Right turn on red!!! Right turn on red you dumb basta.........!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Left turn on red if there is no oncoming traffic (and no cops around)!! Why wait for the left turn green arrow if there is no traffic coming at you??

(Sorry for the double punctuation, but dang, there should be a law. . . or in this case, there shouldn't be a law. . . whatever...
Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Old Motherfucker? Hi, sorry to bother you while you're enjoying your drive, but would you mind terribly meeting the fucking speed limit? I know cars are fast and scary now that your vision and reflexes are shot, but they make a vehicle for folks like you who just can't quite make it past 20 mph on the goddamn freeway. It's called a hearse. Seriously, if you fucking go any slower you'll be backing up, and then you'll probably die before you get to where you're going anyway. Then where will your bucket list be?
Please get the fuck off my road, thanks ever so much. Hey, maybe you could go ahead and make that left turn you've been signalling for the last forty-seven minutes. I'd like that a lot.

Your friend, Donovan
Or.................look out that crazy lady in the SUV behind us is trying to run us over! Hey..........watch this, I saw it once in a cartoon I think we can do it.....buckle up......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-05-2012, 11:17 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Left turn on red if there is no oncoming traffic (and no cops around)!! Why wait for the left turn green arrow if there is no traffic coming at you??

(Sorry for the double punctuation, but dang, there should be a law. . . or in this case, there shouldn't be a law. . . whatever...

You drive in California and really have to ask the question of why there are not "conditional" laws? People are stupid. They have to be prompted not to point sharp or pressurized things at their own faces, and they think a handheld computer is a good thing to try and operate while in motion. You actually think they're able to correctly identify the difference between "probably safe to turn" and "Oh look a logging truck bearing down on my Civic"?

The only benefit of letting idiots pick and choose when they can turn left is the potential weeding out of the gene pool that would follow. Of course, the problem is those morons rarely die.
(09-05-2012, 11:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: Right turn on red!!! Right turn on red you dumb basta.........!!!!

i foolishly had a 3-day contretemps with a nitwit at FG, 'kmhowe', who INSISTED it was LEFT on red!! gawd i hope a garbage truck hit her as she performed that maneuver one happy day. she was the stupidest creature i EVER met online. next to prince colon. 15

I blame it on all the illegals. (And now California wants to give them DLs?)
They'l pull up to the right turn lane- light is red, and fearful of getting jacked by the police will just sit there, even though it's perfectly legal to stop and proceed, until the light turns green, thus slowly down progress exponentially for the dozens of cars behind them.
People are stupid and stupid people can't drive.

I want this on a bumbper sticker: Don't tailgate me. I do not need your car up my car's ass end. And if you do tailgate me and I am in a mood, I will make sure your front end meets my ass end and I have the worst case of whiplash ever seen. Then I am going to sue the shit out of your insurance so that your rates go so high you can never afford to drive again. I work in insurance. I know how to make this happen. Have a great day!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

All I want is for people to pay attention. I was driving through a parking lot earlier & someone was backing out while talking on her cell and then had the nerve to give me a big open mouthed surprised look. I hope she can read lips.

...and it's against the law here to use your cell while driving unless you have a hands free feature.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Illegal here too Duchess. Texting too. Actually, I am more distracted while texting than talking. Not that I do either while driving. Anymore.
(09-05-2012, 01:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote: People are stupid and stupid people can't drive.

I want this on a bumbper sticker: Don't tailgate me. I do not need your car up my car's ass end. And if you do tailgate me and I am in a mood, I will make sure your front end meets my ass end and I have the worst case of whiplash ever seen. Then I am going to sue the shit out of your insurance so that your rates go so high you can never afford to drive again. I work in insurance. I know how to make this happen. Have a great day!

How are they supposed to read your stupid, long-ass bumper sticker unless they're tailgating you?
Well see User, if they were not tailgating me it wouldn't apply to them so they don't need to read it.
(09-05-2012, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well see User, if they were not tailgating me it wouldn't apply to them so they don't need to read it.

Haha!
I've seen enough distracted celphone using drivers of both types to know it DOES severely affect concentration and skill. A talking or texting driver closely resembles a drunk driver in the way they weave and alter speeds and cross lines. Keeps me from doing it, and I don't wanna talk to any one anyway.
(09-05-2012, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well see User, if they were not tailgating me it wouldn't apply to them so they don't need to read it.

hah

(09-05-2012, 03:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: I've seen enough distracted celphone using drivers of both types to know it DOES severely affect concentration and skill. A talking or texting driver closely resembles a drunk driver in the way they weave and alter speeds and cross lines.

I've made the same observations, so I agree.

Quote: I don't wanna talk to any one anyway.

You're such a cute misanthropist.
It is not just the women with the makeup. This morning I sat at a light and watched a guy shaving. Got a great view too, he was in a convertible. Kept right on shaving as he pulled away as well.
Is receiving 'road head' considered distracted driving?

Any ladies here have the brass to admit giving it?
(09-07-2012, 11:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Is receiving 'road head' considered distracted driving?

Any ladies here have the brass to admit giving it?

*raises hand*

I bet most women have done that at least a few times.