Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Bath & Body Works is having a 75% off sale.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
44 I love some Bath and Body Works.
My wife loves that shop.
Let her know about the sale Ma Bass Ass Grin You'll get some extra loving out of the deal.
Cool, thanks Duchess.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I got caught once using the soap bar from one of those baskets to rub the rails on a drawer that was always getting stuck in the bathroom. It left a rut right in the center of the bar of soap and I dropped the draw and soap on the floor whan I heard the scream.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-12-2012, 12:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got caught once using the soap bar from one of those baskets to rub the rails on a drawer that was always getting stuck in the bathroom. It left a rut right in the center of the bar of soap and I dropped the draw and soap on the floor whan I heard the scream.

You don't use the decorator soaps for stuff like that Maggot. Geesh, don't you mean know anything??? Don't use the fancy soaps and DO NOT use the decorator towels to dry your hands.
Don't let your wife wife waste money on shit that can't be used Maggot.

That is just plain retarded if you do.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-12-2012, 02:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't let your wife wife waste money on shit that can't be used Maggot.

Let? Let his wife? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your wife must be one in a million, Dick. Let, Jesus Christ. Tell me not to do something & I'll do it so fast it would make your head spin.
(06-12-2012, 02:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 02:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't let your wife wife waste money on shit that can't be used Maggot.

Let? Let his wife? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your wife must be one in a million, Dick. Let, Jesus Christ. Tell me not to do something & I'll do it so fast it would make your head spin.

I guess I can let you talk tough, I might even give you 20 bucks to spend on stuff I'm not supposed to use.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

He is something else huh? Let my ass. Last time I checked I worked and brought home a paycheck. Keep your nasty assed hands off my soap and my towels and we won't have a problem. Understood? Otherwise I might find it necessary to use your pliars for something.....

DON'T YOU DARE BLOW DICK!!!!
(06-12-2012, 02:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

DON'T YOU DARE BLOW DICK!!!!

hah Yeah, what MS said.
John Adams

(06-12-2012, 02:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I guess I can let you talk tough, I might even give you 20 bucks to spend on stuff I'm not supposed to use.

That wasn't tough talk.

What the hell could I buy for twenty bucks? Tightwad.
(06-12-2012, 02:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: DON'T YOU DARE BLOW DICK!!!!

Now why in hell would you want me to go down on Dick?

I try really hard to give you your space but you beg me to comment with some of these posts.
(06-12-2012, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 02:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: DON'T YOU DARE BLOW DICK!!!!

Now why in hell would you want me to go down on Dick?

I try really hard to give you your space but you beg me to comment with some of these posts.

I simply believe that Dick (or any dick for that matter) would be most appreciative.

Men love a hummer, no doubt about it.
(06-12-2012, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 02:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I guess I can let you talk tough, I might even give you 20 bucks to spend on stuff I'm not supposed to use.

That wasn't tough talk.

What the hell could I buy for twenty bucks? Tightwad.

hah tightwad.

I like flowers, lots & lots of flowers. I fill vases & watering cans and set them all over, even in the bathrooms. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this...

...do you "nest", do you care about little details around your home. I still use fabric napkins except for when we have (football/pool party) guests. Do guys even notice or care about that kind of thing?