Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
(12-09-2023, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: I have too many animals to have rugs. They see a rug and they just think it looks like a good thing to destroy. Why puke or shit on the tile when you can do it on a beautiful thousand dollar rug?

If you're someone who likes rugs, there are now washable rugs available.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WASH YOUR RUG SALLY!
(12-09-2023, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: I have too many animals to have rugs. They see a rug and they just think it looks like a good thing to destroy. Why puke or shit on the tile when you can do it on a beautiful thousand dollar rug? 

You can have a thousand dollar rug if you want it, just cover it with a twenty dollar rug to protect it!   Bass Ass Grin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Can you imagine Sally's house though? All those grown kids and animals running around the house. Must be mental.
I think it sounds fabulous. (As one who has lived alone for many years)

Yes it would be noisy, crowded, I bet her kids have their friends over and lots happening and then all the animals, and Sally in amongst it sometimes cranky.
(12-17-2023, 01:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  and Sally in amongst it sometimes cranky.

Sometimes? She's cranky all the time now. Maybe she needs her belly rubbed. MAAAAAAAARK!
She can throw Frisbees at the moon.
Imagine the chaos in her house, the more Sally complains the louder the natives get.
We love Sally. She's cranky.
If we give her some beers we could probably lighten her up a little.
She needs that wooden spoon.
(12-21-2023, 02:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: If we give her some beers we could probably lighten her up a little.

I had a beer at a Christmas party I went to and I had half of it and then gave it back. It tasted disgusting to me. Not like the old days were I could drink the boys under the table. hah