Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Pajar Canada
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here we go again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVVG3H8YAuI

[Image: apple-bottom-jeans-boots-with-the-furrrr-6753594.png]
The curtains were taken down today for spring cleaning. I can't believe how much those things change the appearance of a room.
My Mom rest her soul made me some "winter" curtains and they keep the heat in during the winter but in the Summer the light ones go up and sometimes I sit at the table and watch them move around and think of Summer breeze by Seals&Croft.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-07-2018, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Mom rest her soul made me some "winter" curtains and they keep the heat in during the winter but in the Summer the light ones go up and sometimes I sit at the table and watch them move around and think of Summer breeze by Seals&Croft.

Oh yeah..........there are few things better than listening to music and watching the curtains dance during breezy summer days.

I really love that old song.

One of my all-time favorites.

I don't shop in real stores much but I really like Marshall's. I've just come from there and I probably shouldn't go there too much.
(04-08-2018, 04:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: One of my all-time favorites.

I like both versions, but Pete sure could get the ladies worked up with his version.
This is a dead even tie as far as I'm concerned
After 18 years my bedroom furniture is looking pretty outdated. The bed is really high with a bulky headboard so I'm really liking these Japanese, zen style platform beds for a change. It doesn't require a box spring so I don't know if it will hold up to my husband's 270 lb. fat ass. I don't know if they're only made for tiny Japs or sumo wrestlers too.

[Image: scEIk67l.jpg]
I like this one too.

[Image: 6MphxqIl.jpg]

I can see why you would find those appealing. They are minimalistic. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I love them, but I can also see busting my shin/ankle on them in the middle of the night.
(05-03-2018, 12:56 PM)sally Wrote: I like this one too.

[Image: 6MphxqIl.jpg]

Those are some stout looking stripper poles in that warehouse!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't care for minimalist "style" because I like multifunction stuff. Plus those beds look hard as fuck.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I want a reclining chair in a big dark library with nothing but me and books. Yeah...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Unless you want to wear a helmet pick the headboard with padding.
My husband doesn't like them either, but he can agree on this one.

[Image: t2glxjXl.jpg]

[Image: QXx1xMNl.jpg]
(05-04-2018, 12:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: Unless you want to wear a helmet pick the headboard with padding.

BM you do, at times, get me chuckling when I least expect it.
Our ladies laid their first egg today.