Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
sally Away
sally

RE: CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

They're not that easy, I know without ever making them. You have to make the dough, roll the dough, cut out the dough, bake them so they're perfectly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, cool them, then frost them ( did you make your frosting?) and then clean up the fucking mess. Try making them, go ahead.

01-05-2017 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

01-05-2017 10:59 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Go ahead and make them, take the time and it will be worth the effort to say you did something most people will not even try

01-05-2017 11:10 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake....

Because that's the only thing I want and the only thing I'd take the time & trouble to make. I bought a cookie cutter for God's sake.

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
01-06-2017 06:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-06-2017 11:26 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(01-06-2017 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.

01-07-2017 12:29 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(01-07-2017 12:29 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.
Thanks, I will.
Blowing-kisses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-08-2017 11:03 AM