Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
sally Away
sally

RE: CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

They're not that easy, I know without ever making them. You have to make the dough, roll the dough, cut out the dough, bake them so they're perfectly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, cool them, then frost them ( did you make your frosting?) and then clean up the fucking mess. Try making them, go ahead.

01-05-2017 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

01-05-2017 10:59 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Go ahead and make them, take the time and it will be worth the effort to say you did something most people will not even try

01-05-2017 11:10 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake....

Because that's the only thing I want and the only thing I'd take the time & trouble to make. I bought a cookie cutter for God's sake.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-06-2017 06:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-06-2017 11:26 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(01-06-2017 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.

01-07-2017 12:29 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(01-07-2017 12:29 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.
Thanks, I will.
Blowing-kisses

01-08-2017 11:03 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

How do you wash your bras? That's a general question to anyone who cares to answer.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-18-2017 01:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

Clang?

05-18-2017 01:33 PM

sally Away
sally

I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.

05-18-2017 02:59 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I myself would be happy with women tossing them in the can and wearing thin shirts because its so damn hot out anyways. I don't see why more don't.

05-18-2017 04:28 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(05-18-2017 02:59 PM)sally Wrote:  I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

05-18-2017 09:46 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(05-18-2017 01:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  Clang?

(05-18-2017 02:59 PM)sally Wrote:  I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.

What sally said.

05-18-2017 10:18 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

(05-18-2017 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

How do you wash your bras? That's a general question to anyone who cares to answer.

I hate washing bras. I mean that I usually hand wash them and then hang them up to dry. I have ruined some nice ones up here by wearing them instead of sports bras for hiking. I fucking hate wires too. I hate bras actually.

(05-18-2017 04:28 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I myself would be happy with women tossing them in the can and wearing thin shirts because its so damn hot out anyways. I don't see why more don't.

I love it when I can just wear a tank top or no bra at all.

05-19-2017 01:51 AM