Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
I looked it up and I dont even see a sparkling punch candle. It sounded good though lol. I dont know where I posted the name of it and obviously you dont either.
I think it was the pink apple punch.
I saw that when I was looking. Something I've noticed is that their candles are seasonal so that may play a role in why you're not seeing what you remember. I really liked their holiday scents and this year I'll know to buy enough to last all year and on Black Friday all of their 3 wick candles are $8.00!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Im at disney springs right now for spring break with my daughter. I bought her this cute little dress and she said she needed a purse to go with it so my my husband takes her in the coach store and buys her a $400 small over the shoulder purse. I was going to buy her something for like 40 bucks from a cheap store. Now wonder why she likes him better than me.
We are at the pool now and she wants a virgin pina colada. That liitle brat is getting water.
(03-22-2019, 05:13 PM)sally Wrote: husband takes her in the coach store and buys her a $400 small over the shoulder purse.

That's nuts. 
Really nuts. Wow.

(03-23-2019, 11:38 AM)MirahM Wrote: Really nuts. Wow.

Yep. Really really nuts. I only spent about $15 on my Liz Claiborne purse.
(03-24-2019, 08:41 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 11:38 AM)MirahM Wrote: Really nuts. Wow.

Yep. Really really nuts. I only spent about $15 on my Liz Claiborne purse.

Show him he's not the only one who can be nuts, buy her a $600 purse, and $600 matching shoes!!! You'll show him! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He said he can't take the money with him when he's dead. I know that, but she would have been fine with any purse. She didn't even know what a Coach purse was.
Plus I really liked this bag a lot. Even though I don't always carry a purse, I could deal with this one. I could have put that $400 towards it.

[Image: N7W5wlsl.jpg]
Perfect for the upcoming season. I just bought a cream colored Michael Kors and now that I've got it I don't really fancy something so light in a handbag, I carry a black MK right now and it takes a ton of abuse and never shows it.
It's ok because the gay guy that worked there suckered him into buying the leather cleaner, conditioner and softener too. I have enough to last a lifetime.
(03-24-2019, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:  I carry a black MK right now and it takes a ton of abuse and never shows it.

I carry a Colt Trooper Mark 3, it is basic blue and very rugged.
(03-24-2019, 12:36 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:  I carry a black MK right now and it takes a ton of abuse and never shows it.

I carry a Colt Trooper Mark 3, it is basic blue and very rugged.
hah
I was looking for a mid century modern floor lamp for behind my sectional and came across this Eames house bird. I don't like little knick knacks and I don't know what it is about the damn thing, but I have to have one.

[Image: 4Cj4SMv.jpg]

[Image: 2Br92lo.jpg]

[Image: CzgfmAY.jpg]

[Image: dmgoFmW.jpg]
(04-18-2019, 08:27 PM)sally Wrote: I was looking for a mid century modern floor lamp for behind my sectional and came across this Eames house bird. I don't like little knick knacks and I don't know what it is about the damn thing, but I have to have one.

I don't like knick knacks either, maybe because they usually remind me of clutter.

Your love for Peanut probably plays a role in your desire to have that charming little bird. It's not my scene but I can see why you would find it appealing.
It will peck your eyes out.
It costs $300 so I bought a fake that looks exactly the same. It's not like I know anyone who knows what the hell an Eames biird is anyway so nobody will spot the difference.
dp