Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
(10-08-2019, 05:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: You smoke weed, Clang? I thought you were strictly cigars & booze.
I used to smoke more weed 20 years ago when I hung out with my brother that is North Carolina. Nowadays, I only smoke weed when one of the guys that works at the cigar shop packs a bowl and offers me a few hits. I wish there was a safe and easy way to find a weed dealer that could hook me up more regularly.
Can't you just get your medical marijuana card? Im pretty sure trannys with IBS qualify in NY.
Pfft. Semi legal weed isn't as fun to smoke.
The hell it isn't, the medical stuff is way better than anything you will get on the street.
It's still the same price. How did THAT get figured out?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-08-2019, 07:52 PM)sally Wrote: The hell it isn't, the medical stuff is way better than anything you will get on the street.
Yeah but where's the risk? The thrill of death and danger? Fuck quality control.
It's just marijuana. If you want to live life in the fast lane go down to the hood and score some crack.
(10-09-2019, 07:30 AM)sally Wrote: It's just marijuana.  If you want to live life in the fast lane go down  to the hood and score some crack.

Yeah dressed like a heshe, might even get it for free! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-08-2019, 07:52 PM)sally Wrote: the medical stuff is way better 

That's all I get anymore. I haven't had street weed in years now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's been quite a while since I've actually bought some weed. usually it's given to me and I still have some from my birthday but that's almost gone.
OMG! Your birthday. *face palm*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Trashy Duchess
Dumb Fuck.
(10-09-2019, 08:29 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 07:30 AM)sally Wrote: It's just marijuana.  If you want to live life in the fast lane go down  to the hood and score some crack.

Yeah dressed like a heshe, might even get it for free! hah
I'm a she when dressed as a woman not a he/she or heshe or a Hershey.
Clang you must do other stuff besides snapping on a bra strap. I just bet you can make a mean Pizza.
(10-09-2019, 06:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang you must do other stuff besides snapping on a bra strap. I just bet you can make a mean Pizza.
I don't cook much. Last thing I cooked was hamburgers, fries, and sloppy joes for Memorial Day. I have some pork chops and sausages sitting in the freezer that I hope to make this upcoming weekend if I get over my cold. I took off a few extra days (Friday and Tuesday) so it's a five day weekend. Last time I made pizza was when I was a kid. I just put the cheese and other toppings on, my mom made the dough and put it in the pans. I mostly eat hotdogs, cold cuts, Ramen, soup, Chef Boyardee, chips, cookies, crackers, popcorn, candy, tuna, peanut butter and jelly,Cap'n Crunch, corn beef hash, chili, and spam. I'm a terrible shopper. My brother Ed actually went to culinary school. If he ever gets his act together and we get an apartment together I'm sure I'll be eating better meals.
Don't you get sick of eating all that processed shit and crave like a vegetable or something? The tuna is good, why don't you buy the one in the pouches and put it over a salad with a nice vinegrette?
(10-09-2019, 07:42 PM)sally Wrote: Don't you get sick of eating all that processed shit and crave like a vegetable or something?  The tuna is good, why don't you buy the one in the pouches and put it over a salad with a nice vinegrette?
I have some vegetables in the freezer. In microwaveable pouches.
Vegetables in microwavable pouches, sounds nom nom nom nutritious.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Buy a cucumber. You can do whatever you like with it while in drag and then cut it into slices later to put your tuna salad on. It's a start to eating fresh and healthy and kills two birds with one stone. Same thing with zucchini.
(10-09-2019, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: Buy a cucumber. You can do whatever you like with it while in drag and then cut it  into slices later to put your tuna salad on. It's a start to eating fresh and healthy and kills two birds with one stone. Same thing with zucchini.
I do eat pickles, red onion, black olives, and green peppers when I eat Subway subs at work. Those are vegetables right?