Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
(10-27-2013, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you wear heels with your jeans?

I realize that's a terribly soup chickeny question but I choose the appropriate thread so everyone has a choice to avoid it or not.

Sometimes. Usually boots. Not pumps or shoes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-27-2013, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you wear heels with your jeans?

I usually wear boots or tennis shoes, but do wear black heals with dark jeans, a solid t-shirt (or button down blouse), a belt and a blazer when I'm out in the field or doing client visits. I like the look - only with slim ankled jeans though.

Don't have a weakness for shoes or bags, but do have a lot of blazers and belt buckles that never go out of style and make basic running-around clothes look acceptable for work or going out.
(10-27-2013, 08:42 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Heels look good with jeans

Show us a pic, six.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

When it's cloudy I feel somewhat domestic.
(10-27-2013, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you wear heels with your jeans?

I realize that's a terribly soup chickeny question but I choose the appropriate thread so everyone has a choice to avoid it or not.
Depends on the heels. Sexy heels belong in the bedroom and should never be worn with anything but lingere.
Never date a Canadian, they wear hockey skates to bed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Truf
No, my family makes fun of me if I wear anything other than what I usually wear, jeans t-shirt and flip flops or sneakers. They're not use to seeing me in anything else. I once put on a long sun dress to wear to the pool and my husband told me to take it off and save it for the bedroom. He calls it the Aunt Jemima dress. It's a fucking cover up sun dress, I don't know what he would think if I tried to sport 6" heels. I can't pull off sexy clothes, it's doesn't match my personality I guess.
(08-21-2014, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: When it's cloudy I feel somewhat domestic.

It was beautiful here today and I clucked around like an effin' hausfrau.

Drove people to the golf course, scrubbed everything in upstairs, did laundry, talked to everyone in my family, and made the best damned cheeseburgers.

It was nice though. Tomorrow -- not so nice, I think. I have a worker's comp auditor coming in at 8 am. At least it's on a Monday.

I'm putting this here so people will know to either steer clear or not bitch about the content. You can consider the title your warning.

Charlize Theron said, 'It's ironic that we've built the beauty world around 20-year-olds, when they have no fucking concept about wisdom, what life is about, having a few relationships below their belt and feeling hardships, to grow into their skin and feel confident within themselves and to feel the value of who they are, not because of a man or because of something like that. And I think that's such a beautiful thing. And that's why I think people say women come into their prime in their forties.'

She said that society seems to view older woman like a dead flower. It's like we wilt for some reason. And men are like fine wines - the older they get, the better they get,' she explained.

Hear Hear. I refuse to be a wilted flower. Dramaqueen
Fucking odd why so many young guys chase MILF's then, isn't it?
She never said that when she was young, now well it's a different story. I agree with her but I still think she's a dumbo.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm going to paint my urns black, spray paint corkscrew willow branches black and stuff them in the urns with small off-white pumpkins. Those white pumpkins are cool. I may monogram 2 large ones to set with my urns. I'm inspired, now I wish it weren't raining :(
Look at Duchess being all creative n shit.
Is there a trick to putting on a duvet cover? I just spent 20 minutes trying to stuff a king size down blanket into it, I had to crawl into the damn thing to get it all the way to the edges. How aggravating. Now I remember why I stopped using it and buried it in the back of the closet 5 years ago.
(10-31-2014, 11:26 AM)sally Wrote: Is there a trick to putting on a duvet cover?

No. They are a very bad invention and should be reserved for those who have hired help because they are a big fuckin' pain in the ass. Yours has been where mine now resides.
That's why I don't have one. I want easy. A comforter is easy.
What the fuck is a duvet cover for? You put your blanket in a giant pillow case?

That's pretty much the premise, yup. I tried using one for a basic white down comforter and the struggle sucked ass.