Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
Go ahead and make them, take the time and it will be worth the effort to say you did something most people will not even try
(01-05-2017, 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake....

Because that's the only thing I want and the only thing I'd take the time & trouble to make. I bought a cookie cutter for God's sake.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-05-2017, 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.
(01-06-2017, 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 10:59 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: And just why do these cookies have to be shaped like a snowflake......Once you eat
cookie, it is moot point....a cookie doesn't care what it looks like.....geez....
and Clang, you need help, too.....you never bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You go to cookie dough section of your grocery store. Ironically tollhouse recipe was used for years, but in the pre-made dough, the best one is the Pillsbury dough mix. It is very good....you just need a knife, spoon, and cookie sheet (and of course, an oven).

I give up, I can't win. When I want to not be lazy and not use cooking shortcuts, people tell me use cooking shortcuts. My mom always made everything from scratch. You ever have brownies from a box? Bleeeeeeech.

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.
(01-07-2017, 12:29 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

If you want good cookies, make them from scratch.
Thanks, I will.
Blowing-kisses

How do you wash your bras? That's a general question to anyone who cares to answer.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Clang?
I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.
I myself would be happy with women tossing them in the can and wearing thin shirts because its so damn hot out anyways. I don't see why more don't.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-18-2017, 02:59 PM)sally Wrote: I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-18-2017, 01:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Clang?

(05-18-2017, 02:59 PM)sally Wrote: I just throw mine in the wash machine with everything else. They come out just fine, all that hand washing and delicate cycle crap is for the birds. I don't have time for that.

What sally said.
(05-18-2017, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How do you wash your bras? That's a general question to anyone who cares to answer.

I hate washing bras. I mean that I usually hand wash them and then hang them up to dry. I have ruined some nice ones up here by wearing them instead of sports bras for hiking. I fucking hate wires too. I hate bras actually.

(05-18-2017, 04:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I myself would be happy with women tossing them in the can and wearing thin shirts because its so damn hot out anyways. I don't see why more don't.

I love it when I can just wear a tank top or no bra at all.
Never washed a bra myself, might have to give it try for some perspective
I bet they're a lot more fun to wash with the boobs in them.
(05-19-2017, 01:51 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I hate washing bras. I mean that I usually hand wash them and then hang them up to dry. I have ruined some nice ones up here by wearing them instead of sports bras for hiking. I fucking hate wires too. I hate bras actually.

(05-18-2017, 04:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I myself would be happy with women tossing them in the can and wearing thin shirts because its so damn hot out anyways. I don't see why more don't.

I love it when I can just wear a tank top or no bra at all.

I love bras, except when I try and sleep in them(except the sleep bras, those are great). After I wear one for a couple hours I sometimes feel weird and uncomfortable without it.

Also, you ladies are holding out on us. Leggings! I never want to wear sweatpants again.
Did you skip work today Clangy?
(05-19-2017, 11:43 AM)Maggot Wrote: Did you skip work today Clangy?

Yes. Between the hot weather, my crappy fan and going out for drinks last night, I haven't been sleeping well lately this week.

Yeah I know it makes me look bad, especially since I took off Tuesday for the dentist. But if I got sick days why not use them, even if your technically not sick?
(05-19-2017, 11:04 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also, you ladies are holding out on us. Leggings! I never want to wear sweatpants again.

Smiley_emoticons_smile That made me laugh.

It's true. Leggings are hard to beat when it comes to comfort. They're great for working out and for working outside, but also look really nice with sweaters or long shirts and boots.

Post up a pic of you in your bra and leggings when you get a free minute Clang, like on one of those two days a week you play hookie from work.
I wrote a feminist poem about leggings, right around the time where some guy published an article telling christian women to stop wearing them. And some other topics of the day at the time and currently actually. It went something like this:

Slut shaming
Victim blaming
Women's rights
Give up tights
Birth control
Self control
No control

It is more poetry slam style, I haven't added anything to it yet. Maybe I will throw in something about not shaving legs or something like that.
(05-19-2017, 06:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:04 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also, you ladies are holding out on us. Leggings! I never want to wear sweatpants again.

Smiley_emoticons_smile That made me laugh.

It's true. Leggings are hard to beat when it comes to comfort. They're great for working out and for working outside, but also look really nice with sweaters or long shirts and boots.

Post up a pic of you in your bra and leggings when you get a free minute Clang, like on one of those two days a week you play hookie from work.

Deal. I look better in my black ribbed tank top and black leggings though. So that's what you'll get.

2 days off a week? I wish! I maybe take one "sick" day like every other week. Anyway, would you rather I fall asleep at the wheel or at my desk? I was going to take off Thursday because I was feeling so tired but I pushed it and then foolishly went out for a few drinks and trivia that night that only made my sleep problems worse.