Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Aww, that sounds kinda exciting. I know I'm a cornball.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sorry I missed it. Olive has been practicing the egg laying song for a few weeks now. Noodle shouldn't be too far behind and she's an Easter egger.
cluck,cluck Begock!!! ,cluck Then their eyes go cockeyed for a second.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-04-2018, 04:32 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm sorry I missed it. Olive has been practicing the egg laying song for a few weeks now. Noodle shouldn't be too far behind and she's an Easter egger.
Noodle laid her first on Saturday. Beautiful olive green fairy egg, but as far as fairy eggs go, she laid a good sized egg.

I think I'd love to experience that! I want to do ducks again but next time I'm going to get one of those fancy schmancy chicken coops from Sam's Club and keep 'em at home.
(05-07-2018, 05:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think I'd love to experience that! I want to do ducks again but next time I'm going to get one of those fancy schmancy chicken coops from Sam's Club and keep 'em at home.
Keeping them safe is probably the biggest challenge. They have so many predators. I bought another watermelon for them yesterday and gave them some before I left this morning. They will all be a sticky mess by the time I get home from work today but they LOVE them some watermelons.
That's so sweet. Watermelon. Ahahaha.
(05-08-2018, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: That's so sweet. Watermelon. Ahahaha.
It seems as though they go bonkers over anything red. Strawberries, tomatoes, watermelon... If it's red they're all about it. But watermelon seems to be their favorite.

That's really is so endearing. If I still had my precious ducks I would run right out and get them a watermelon.
I like white pumpkins. And gourds. Mums too.
This stuff is awesome. It's a face mask that's really intense, so much that it pulls your skin so tight that it's kind of scary. When you wash it off, your face will be slightly red so you can't see the effects as well as the next morning. Do it at night before bed and then you wash your face the next morning as you normally do, look in the mirror and you'll be like holy shit my skin looks amazing. If you're not too cheap, you can give it a try for 30 bucks. I liked it so much I went back and order the four pack.

https://www.hanacure.com/products/the-al...al-starter
Thanks sal. I just ordered two of the Hanacure masks. The reviews are great, but the pics with the masks applied are pretty scary looking.
It gets super tight, to the point where it pulls your eyelids down and you can't more your mouth. If you bought the other one for your niece, try not to laugh when you look at each other because it feels like your face will crack. My husband saw me with it on and asked wtf are you doing to yourself lol.

It left my skin mildly red for about an hour , but the next day my skin was glowing with health.
(09-23-2018, 02:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: the pics with the masks applied are pretty scary looking.

I looked! It's one thing to do that in the privacy of your own home, it's another to apply it and then post your pix on the worldwide web!   28
It's fun, you should try it. It's only 30 bucks and your complexion looks really nice afterwards.

Some reviews said it wasn't worth the money, but I actually got very noticeable results from it. It was worth it to me. I didn't post my picture online, however. I looked like a cross between a zombie and a Beverly Hills house wife with really bad plastic surgery.
I should try it on my Scrotum.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
a friend told me you need to shave it first.
(09-24-2018, 09:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: I should try it on my Scrotum.
hah
If you want your scrotum to feel like it's being sucked into an industrial shop vac then by all means try it.