He Brings Me Coffee
^
Now you're setting your bar way too high.
Maybe Aussie limbos. Now there's a picture.
Especially if your facing the bar vs being behind it.
:(
We should stop this tangent NOW.
Too late.
The visual will haunt me all night.
(09-11-2012, 12:50 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^

Why don't you shove that bar up your ass?
(09-10-2012, 11:27 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey is one of those women that gives sucky head after telling you all about her ex husband and gossip at work. While fucking she asks "whats wrong" several times and makes you a crappy omelette in the morning.

Projcting again Sally? If only you knew what you were talking about at least once in a while.....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-10-2012, 09:03 PM)crash Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 08:20 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 08:15 PM)username Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 07:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea F2, I'm a whore. That would be the pot calling the kettle black. Oh wait, my mistake you didn't say I was white trash. Never mind....

I don't know why some women don't embrace their whoredom.

Inorite, wtf's up with that? Even worse are those who think that just because they are stuck-up bitches, every one else has to dispense with all that fun, as well!

Ramsey, you just don't get it, do you? You can call F2 white trash, a slut, garbage twat, whatever you like....even if by chance you were right, she still has that one thing that you don't; cool.

And cool is as sexy as fuck. Especially compared to a whiny little wannabe soup chicken that barks at the heels of the other women here with some cool, hoping some of it will rub off.

If being cool is being like F2 and Cracker, I'll pass thanks.
You can't buy class - you are either born with it or you arn't and they missed that boat. No wonder you like them so much - birds of a feather and alll that nonsense.
(09-11-2012, 06:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why don't you shove that bar up your ass?

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-11-2012, 06:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I"m pretty sure your question is rhetorical, but in case it's not:
First, you do know the average Limbo bar is eight feet long. It wouldn't even fit up your buttocks, let alone mine.
Secondly, after your skank-ass has limbo'd under (or, in your case, over) even double gloved up, I wouldn't want anyone to have to touch it.
Who knows what degenerate deceases are lurking on and around your butthole, waiting to fester and invade the innocent.

Other than that? Your passive aggressive anger is noted and I am glad this thread could provide an avenue for you to release some of your pent up tension.
OBK is on a role here. LOL
I don't know what it is about Aussie, but she even managed to rile up the mild mannered OBK. That woman could piss off a bunny rabbit.
(09-11-2012, 06:12 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Jesus must be so proud of you.
(09-11-2012, 11:43 AM)sally Wrote: I don't know what it is about Aussie, but she even managed to rile up the mild mannered OBK. That woman could piss off a bunny rabbit.

I think the problem might be that she's stupid and talks.
(09-10-2012, 09:03 PM)crash Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 08:20 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 08:15 PM)username Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 07:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yea F2, I'm a whore. That would be the pot calling the kettle black. Oh wait, my mistake you didn't say I was white trash. Never mind....

I don't know why some women don't embrace their whoredom.

Inorite, wtf's up with that? Even worse are those who think that just because they are stuck-up bitches, every one else has to dispense with all that fun, as well!

Ramsey, you just don't get it, do you? You can call F2 white trash, a slut, garbage twat, whatever you like....even if by chance you were right, she still has that one thing that you don't; cool.

And cool is as sexy as fuck. Especially compared to a whiny little wannabe soup chicken that barks at the heels of the other women here with some cool, hoping some of it will rub off.

Yeah...^^^what he said^^^

Especially this part..."barks at the heels of the other women"
That mental image made me laugh...hah