He Brings Me Coffee
(09-07-2012, 09:14 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
"From your lips to God's ear."

Your way Gear is slightly gross.

I was going to say feeding hole but it didn't have quite the same flow.
So, no mo flo fo yo.
(09-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 09:06 PM)username Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 08:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: when they do what?

So should I just think you're stupid? Because I can do that.

*snort*

I've been in a few bad relationships where I seemingly menstruated around 3 times a month and, of course, I developed a Puritan view of sex during "the curse". Throw words out there like "break through bleeding" and...guys are gullible. And no. You can't always tell if we fake it. Dummies.

What makes you think we always want to?

Know if we fake it? I could understand not caring if you're done but I've heard more guys saying (on forums and such) that they can always tell. Bullshit. And it seems such a point of pride for them...I ALWAYS MAKE MY WOMAN CUM. Jeebus.
(09-07-2012, 09:48 PM)username Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 09:13 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 09:06 PM)username Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 08:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: when they do what?

So should I just think you're stupid? Because I can do that.

*snort*

I've been in a few bad relationships where I seemingly menstruated around 3 times a month and, of course, I developed a Puritan view of sex during "the curse". Throw words out there like "break through bleeding" and...guys are gullible. And no. You can't always tell if we fake it. Dummies.

What makes you think we always want to?

Know if we fake it? I could understand not caring if you're done but I've heard more guys saying (on forums and such) that they can always tell. Bullshit. And it seems such a point of pride for them...I ALWAYS MAKE MY WOMAN CUM. Jeebus.

Those guys are pussies who's lack of confidence shows in their ridiculous claims.

Here's what I know - I know how men work. That's it. The rest is bullshit speculation.

The fastest way to get a woman to look upon a man with deep scorn is for that man to say he knows anything about women.
(09-07-2012, 08:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't think any of you freaks will meet my requirements so you won't be invited.

I call shenanigans on this. I think there are a few freaks here you would be happy to spend some naked time with.
Do tell Jim. I am dying to know who you think I would bump uglies with.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-08-2012, 11:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do tell Jim. I am dying to know who you think I would bump uglies with.

Uglies?

What are you a trucker?
(09-08-2012, 11:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do tell Jim. I am dying to know who you think I would bump uglies with.

Duchess for sure... probably MS too. Clang because he is close by it sounds like.

Big surprise
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-08-2012, 12:58 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

Duchess for sure... probably MS too. Clang because he is close by it sounds like.

Nah, not me. We'd both show up wearing the same dress and shoes and it would go downhill from there.
(09-08-2012, 01:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Nah, not me. We'd both show up wearing the same dress and shoes and it would go downhill from there.

Same size heels?
I wouldn't bang Clang to save my life. Sorry but cross dressing, fat, unemployed, lives at home at 40, unmotivated guys aree not my thing. And then yes, if we had the same dress on that would be awkward to say the least.

Duchess while adorable is not my type as in she is female. MS um just no.

Actually there isn't anyone in here I want to have sex with. Chat and drink with, shop with, hang out with and laugh? Yes. Sex? No.

Duchess is adorable. 28

You're such a bitch, Ramsey.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Duchess is adorable. 28

I'm sorry. While I do think you are adorable, I will keep it between us.

Duchess is a smart assed bitch! She will kick your ass for looking at her the wrong way.
(09-08-2012, 01:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

That's not where it started going downhill.
(09-08-2012, 02:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Duchess is adorable. 28

I'm sorry. While I do think you are adorable, I will keep it between us.

Duchess is a smart assed bitch! She will kick your ass for looking at her the wrong way.

Duchess wanted to kick my ass for looking at her the right way.

Shhhh She has a thing.
Ramsey, what about Crash? He's good looking, intelligent and I'm sure he has a sexy Australian accent.
The accent might get me going....I will put him on the maybe list. LOL
(09-08-2012, 02:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I wouldn't bang Clang to save my life.

Duchess while adorable is not my type as in she is female.

MS um just no.

Rams, I thought we had a little chemistry?

I mean, I understand not banging a married guy, but what if I were single?

You're crushing my confidence.
If you were single MS, I would probably give you a chance. You are a very good looking guy. But you are married so.....we can still be friends right? Smiley_emoticons_wink