Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey MacDonald...do you remember? GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE!
Tammy: Detectives don't have AnY stress on them do they, especially females?

no indeed, i only had 2 heart attacks. 109

my best wishes for your Mom's return to health! Love3
i'd love to have lunch with her and share war stories! Smiley_emoticons_wink

i will be shocked if DNA frees him. Colette's brother will be at hearing, he calls BS on this "new" evidence.
---------------------------------------------------

Jeffrey MacDonald has always maintained that he did not kill his wife Colette. MacDonald claims that Charles Manson-like hippies doped up on acid killed his family after breaking into their North Carolina home. A federal judge will convene a hearing on Monday to consider new DNA evidence and witness testimony that MacDonald says will finally clear him of the murders.

[Image: article-2203732-15079CC4000005DC-649_634x470.jpg]

[Image: article-2203732-1507A113000005DC-297_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2203732-1507E4EC000005DC-574_634x383.jpg]

read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-1970.html

http://ktvl.com/template/inews_wire/wire....com.shtml

A trial attorney for Jeffrey MacDonald says he didn't hear a woman say anything that would help the defense prove the former Green Beret's story that intruders killed his pregnant wife and two daughters.

Wade Smith testified Monday in U.S. District Court in Wilmington, in the case that was the basis for the book "Fatal Vision." Smith says Helena Stoeckley didn't say anything that helped the defense while he was present during an interview during the 1979 trial.

While another attorney indicated Stoeckley told the defense she remembered standing at the couch in the MacDonald apartment, Smith says that didn't happen in his presence....
I think MacDonald is guilty, but would like to see what any new evidence reveals (if anything).

When I first followed the case years ago, I watched some of the interviews with MacDonald. While they're not evidence of guilt, he never appeared to be a grieving man imo.

Here's a video snip from an interview on the Dick Cavett show back in the 1970s.

Thanks, Hair, for posting that video. What a creep. I always thought he was guilty, but over the years some doubts have crept in - that video pretty much washed away my doubts.
I read FV when it came out. I always doubted MacDonald's story. IMO he's a sociopath.

How anyone could do that to those kids is unfathomable to me. I would give up 10 years of my life to pull the trigger on the perp myself.

And I'd make sure it wasn't quick. I'd use a .22 and start at the ankles.
He did this and he not his first or his last kill either
A murderous Psychopath/ Assasin.
I can say this with credibility. As I WAS his next victim? After he changed his name to Mike Figat. His date of birth to Jan.9th 1954. I met him under that name in Jan.1972. In Patchogue Long Island.
My story has got to be to look told. He has not spent one day in prison.
The courts and the media are liars just like Jeff. Who btw was not born Jeffrey MacDonald either. Not a U.S. citizen.
How can I post my pictures of the P.O.S. that I married in July 1977. In Maryland? Pics of my 3 sons. Who resemble both Kimmy and Kristen.
Hisn parents were NAZI War Criminals. Secreted into the U.S, from Germany.
(07-02-2014, 07:48 PM)NextVictim Wrote: How can I post my pictures

Do you have them in an account like Photobucket or something similar?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Also Murderers at Auschwitz. Irma Grese and Dr. Mengele her husband or lover. Had kids this creep is one of them.
Never told me the truth either. Found out by myself. He has not changed. May be worse.
Think! He is also A master of disguise.
I seriously believe. He may even BE Charles Manson.
No downloaded on my tablet.
I know his handwriting. Cant hide it from me.
(07-02-2014, 07:54 PM)NextVictim Wrote: No downloaded on my tablet.

In order to post them you will have to load them to a photo sharing account. They are personal pix, not pix found on the internet, do I understand that correctly?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NextVictim, are you saying that Charles Manson may in fact be the person who killed the MacDonald family and targeted you as his victim?
I also am thankful to Colette. For hitting him in his forehead that night. He lied to me. About the scars on his forehead. Told me someone threw a 45 rpm record. Hitting him in his forehead. When he was a kid. Still has the scars.