Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey MacDonald...do you remember? GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE!
They are colages that I made last week. Showing both his kids by Colette and my boys.
Also pictures of my so called phony husband. That resemble Jeff.
The sadistic abuse, verbal, emotional, taunting.Yes RAGE.
Yes seen that.
Yes have studied it. The kids. The wedding pictures.
I am in dire situation. He has control of my grown kids even. Blackmail. He has power in our Government.
NextVictim, are you actually dead?
Can I put my photos in photo bucket?
No. Not dead yet. A victim of domestic violence.
I am stalked by him. Who has access to what he should not have access to.
The NAZI Connection. Is what is wrong right now. With our Government.
I've been saying for YEARS that the real problem with our government is the fact they don't care what happened to the Nazi spawn running around this world.

But, what can an ordinary citizen do?
There is a wedding pic of Colette. By herself. Standing in front of a tree. Post and rail fence in back of her. That was taken on what appears to be the front yard of my former inlaws.
(07-02-2014, 08:06 PM)NextVictim Wrote: Can I put my photos in photo bucket?

Yes and while you're at it how about starting an intro thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only thing that can be done is to expose it. The Government won't help.
(07-02-2014, 08:12 PM)NextVictim Wrote: There is a wedding pic of Colette. By herself. Standing in front of a tree. Post and rail fence in back of her. That was taken on what appears to be the front yard of my former inlaws.

I edited your post to remove the address. Don't post personal things like that. Thanks!
How is that done?
Sorry.
He has a lot of descrete blogs. That I know.because I know by the language. The words. To be run by whoever he is.
(07-02-2014, 08:15 PM)NextVictim Wrote: How is that done?

Go into the Introductions forum and click on "New Topic" in the upper right and introduce yourself to us. Don't share anything personal like your name or address for example.
One of the blogs is called ZEROSWORLD at Wordpress. Posts about the Long Island Serial Killer case.