Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loyalty
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Loyalty

Are you a loyal person? Are you a good friend?

What if you had a friend who had feelings for someone, but you decided to hook up with them instead, do you think that is wrong? Is that disloyal to your friend? After all, they weren't going out or married right? Alls fair in love and war. Or is it?

09-10-2012 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Teacher Offline
Mocker

RE: Loyalty

I think it depends on how close of a friend that person is. I roomed with the same girl every year in college and knew she had a tremendous crush on this guy. He asked me out instead, but I told him I could not do that to her (even though I wanted to date him). Turns out that a year later they started dating and got married right after graduation. Still together 47 years later. She never knew he asked me out.............unless he told her. I considered her friendship more important.

09-10-2012 10:43 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I would not fuck with my freinds fuck BUT might trade my fuck to a freind for the use of their boat for the weekend. This was before I was married and was trading girlfriends like baseball cards.

09-10-2012 10:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(09-10-2012 10:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Are you a good friend?

What if you had a friend who had feelings for someone, but you decided to hook up with them instead, do you think that is wrong? Is that disloyal to your friend? After all, they weren't going out or married right? Alls fair in love and war. Or is it?

Yes...because I know how to keep my mouth shut & I would never do anything to a friend that would later require an apology. Friendship is to be cultivated & treated with care.

I wouldn't mess around with a guy that a friend liked. Men come & go, friendships can last a lifetime.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-10-2012 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

711 did you steal your best freinds boyfreind before they did the wham-jam? Thats very naughty.

09-10-2012 11:03 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Sounds like it, doesn't it. 39

09-10-2012 11:05 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Aww...or maybe Aussie's friend did that to her. That bitch! Aussie, I'd kick her ass for you.

09-10-2012 11:07 AM

JsMom Away
Mockstress

I feel it would be disloyal. I wouldn't even think about it. I charish my friends and would never want to hurt them. Hoes before Bros. hah

Glad to see you back...Hope all is well, Aussie.

09-10-2012 11:11 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Teach, you just gone up on my Top Ten List.

Maggot, you are Number 2! AND you are off the Top Ten List too.

(09-10-2012 10:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:  Men come & go

Exactly, it makes me think of "TAXI" (meaning, there will be another along shortly/get me out of here/moving on).

(09-10-2012 11:03 AM)Maggot Wrote:  7/11 did you steal your best freinds boyfreind before they did the wham-jam? Thats very naughty.

*singing* my boyfriends black and yer gonna be in trouble

That's not my style.
(09-10-2012 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:  Aww...or maybe Aussie's friend did that to her. That bitch! Aussie, I'd kick her ass for you.

Thanks Duch. Betrayal is a bitch. OMG.

(09-10-2012 11:11 AM)JsMom Wrote:  Hoes before Bros. hah

Glad to see you back...Hope all is well, Aussie.

I love that sayin'. I'm gonna use it.

09-10-2012 11:24 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I would slap whoever I was in the elevator with if it was me. Then take my shoes off and start hitting them with the shoes.

09-10-2012 11:24 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(09-10-2012 11:24 AM)Maggot Wrote:  I would slap whoever I was in the elevator with if it was me. Then take my shoes off and start hitting them with the shoes.

I wear those ergonomically correct shoes at work, I don't think that will cut it.

09-10-2012 11:28 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

[quote='aussiefriend' pid='284472' dateline='1347290669']

Maggot, you are Number 2! AND you are off the Top Ten List too.

WTH does that mean? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch you little bugger.

09-10-2012 11:30 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

You know what a number 2 is. That's for trading women like baseball cards.

09-10-2012 11:32 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

If I knew one of my close friends wanted a shot at some girl and he called his shot I'd let him take a run at a new girl. (Yes ladies we call dibs on you like meat, and no we don't care what you think about that.) If said new girl then approached me I'd take her up on it but only if it was a new girl to both of us and he hadn't already been putting in legwork on her. If my bro is gonna be shot down, broken off or discarded by her going with me, she's offlimits.. I have had this happen once or twice and it ain't always easy, but it's the right thing to do. Any guy who will snake a friend's girl literally and figuratively, isn't a friend and is immediately one asswhooping short of his lifetime supply.

09-10-2012 11:45 AM