Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Five Stages of iPhone5 Grief
[Image: FiveSages.jpg]
I heard they changed the charger port so no existing chargers will work on the new phones. People will have to buy adapters at 30$ a pop or new adapters for $40. Even for Appholes that's pretty fucked up.
ok here's the deal, bloody ask Maggot he knows all about this shit. And he is very humble too. Very approachable. I don't think I will be banned for saying that, it's not like I am trollin' or needing Ilyanna for back up or anything, it's just the status quo.
Jesus Aussie. You're rambling in every damn thread. Go to sleep for chrissake.
Commando Cunt Queen
Half a bottle left, Don't take me on bitch you will lose.
(09-14-2012, 11:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Half a bottle left, Don't take me on bitch you will lose.

hah

I'm doing you and us a service. Put the bottle down before you start posting nude photos!
(09-14-2012, 11:11 AM)Donovan Wrote: I heard they changed the charger port so no existing chargers will work on the new phones. People will have to buy adapters at 30$ a pop or new adapters for $40. Even for Appholes that's pretty fucked up.

[Image: zmilkymilky.jpg]
(09-14-2012, 11:30 AM)username Wrote: Jesus Aussie. You're rambling in every damn thread. Go to sleep for chrissake.

(09-14-2012, 11:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Half a bottle left, Don't take me on bitch you will lose.

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-14-2012, 11:51 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 11:11 AM)Donovan Wrote: I heard they changed the charger port so no existing chargers will work on the new phones. People will have to buy adapters at 30$ a pop or new adapters for $40. Even for Appholes that's pretty fucked up.

[Image: zmilkymilky.jpg]

HAHAHA
^
I thought you might enjoy that.
The irony? Yes, I set my alarm for 12:01 and was on the Apple ordering website.

Delivery date: Sept. 21st.