Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-11-12
So where my Conspiracy theorists/Truthers/Building 07/Pentagon Missile/Operation Northwoods types at?

I can't fight these civi-killin' techno fascists all by myself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proactive,_...ions_Group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin
WTF happened???? I didn't think it was that bad of a post.

OBK is going to be devastated.
(09-11-2012, 02:55 PM)username Wrote: WTF happened???? I didn't think it was that bad of a post.

I think he finally wore out his welcome.

He and OBK appeared to have real chemistry.

It'll be interesting to see how OBK copes.
(09-11-2012, 02:55 PM)username Wrote: WTF happened???? I didn't think it was that bad of a post.

It's in the enclosed thread. He had options, it didn't have to come to a banning.

http://mockforums.net/thread-8912.html
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-11-2012, 03:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I think he finally wore out his welcome.

He and OBK appeared to have real chemistry.

It'll be interesting to see how OBK copes.

QFT
Just out of curiousity - did you state before on-board that LC is off-limits when it comes to mocking? I can't recall anything to that regard.

Yes, several times & I reiterated it again today.
I see.
I didn't realize that LC was off limits. I like her and everything, but that's just fucking stupid.

Yeah yeah, I already know if I don't like it I can leave and not let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.

Ily, everyone who has ever entered Mock has known I don't want LC fucked with. I don't think it would take an engineer to recognize that anyway and most people don't even have to be told. I pretty much give people a free reign in here & then there are those who want to push, that's where the caveat comes in to play, I reserve the right to sacrifice a Member in order to have a smooth running site.
i'm not off-limits to mocking, Duchess is protective of me as i am of her. some mocking is fun for everyone.
but that wasn't mocking. that was simply a baseless nasty attack, for what reason i have no idea.

(09-11-2012, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't realize that LC was off limits. I like her and everything, but that's just fucking stupid.

She runs Mock for me, why would I expect her to tolerate being trolled when most of her interaction is in the crime forum?
(09-11-2012, 03:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ily, everyone who has ever entered Mock has known I don't want LC fucked with. I don't think it would take an engineer to recognize that anyway and most people don't even have to be told. I pretty much give people a free reign in here & then there are those who want to push, that's where the caveat comes in to play, I reserve the right to sacrifice a Member in order to have a smooth running site.

Well, I entered Mock and I didn't know until now. Same applies for user, apparently. Maybe some things should be said very clearly and somewhere where everyone reads it - like in the rules, for example. As for the rest - meh. You and I obviously have different views on what constitutes a "smooth running board", as one person telling another one that she is "dumb" would not exactly make my list of things threatening it. Since I am not the one in power at Mock, I leave it at that and add an imo.

(09-11-2012, 03:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not off-limits to mocking, Duchess is protective of me as i am of her. some mocking is fun for everyone.
but that wasn't mocking. that was simply a baseless nasty attack, for what reason i have no idea.

Well, obviously, you are, Duchess says so. And as to a "baseless nasty attack" vs. mocking - I've read through a variety of old threads these past days, and you know what I find peculiar? There are people telling other ppl that they want to kill them, or wish death upon them, or call them sluts, mongs, you name the insult, it's there. Some of those who did these posts are respected members in here. Some, like cracker, are gone by their own volition and people are saying they want them to come back. So, what exactly makes a person's DIAF a mock, and Gear's "Fuck LC" a nasty attack worth banning?

(Rhetorical question. I am too old to seriously try and fight bans anymore, no matter how much I loathe them. Just consider this my 2 cents to your comment.)

Oh, as for Gear "trolling" LC - that is not trolling.
(09-11-2012, 03:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I personally applaud your decision.

Gear's style was beyond traditional mocking, IMO.

There have got to be sites where he can fit right in and not skip a beat. I don't think Mock needs his antics.
(09-11-2012, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't realize that LC was off limits. I like her and everything, but that's just fucking stupid.

She runs Mock for me, why would I expect her to tolerate being trolled when most of her interaction is in the crime forum?

Because she joined here knowing the nature of this forum and she's still here so obviously she can handle her own. I realize you appreciate what she does for Mock and I think she enjoys doing it, but I think it's ridiculous to make up this new rule that she's off limits. IMO it's just going too far to start banning people because they were ignorant or rude to her when I come here expecting that kind of thing.
Oops, sally, I've just noticed I confused you with user in my above post. Sorry.
(09-11-2012, 03:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Gear's style was beyond traditional mocking, IMO.
I don't think Mock needs his antics.

Yeah, that crazy bastard. He was just too much to handle between his wiki thread and 2012 lovefest with OBK. About bored a nigger to tears.