Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens killed in attack . GRAPHIC
[Image: ambassadorstevens.jpeg]

[Image: pcOOr.jpg%22]

[Image: e_1347443666.jpg]

U.S. ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and three other embassy staff were killed in an attack in Benghazi on Wednesday, the White House confirmed on Wednesday.

President Obama strongly condemned the attacks, while also calling on embassies across the globe to increase security.

"Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers," Obama said. "They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives."

The Americans were targeted in an attack in their car, trying to move to a safer venue away from the violent protests that erupted at the U.S. Consulate, Reuters reported. Stevens died of suffocation, while the three other personnel were killed by gunshot wounds, CBS News reports.

The Libyan official told Reuters the U.S. has transported the bodies on a military plane to Tripoli to fly them back to the U.S.

The protests broke out due to outrage linked to an American video posted online that many Muslims have found offensive. Soon after news of Ambassador Stevens' death broke, Afghan President Hamid Karzai condemned the "inhuman and abusive act" of the filmmakers, which he said, "has caused enmity and confrontation between the religions and cultures of the world," according to the Wall Street Journal.

I think this may change the game plan with the Prez & his administration. Wait for it...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mitt sucked in his Presser. JMO
We should pull up every diplomat and american civilian out of every middle eastern country, stop sending any type of aid and let them kill each other. Poison every well, and burn every building on the way out spraying every garden, field and person with pigs blood. Burning Korans along the way, castrating every male older than 14 yrs old.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-12-2012, 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: We should pull up every diplomat and american civilian out of every middle eastern country, stop sending any type of aid and let them kill each other. Poison every well, and burn every building on the way out spraying every garden, field and person with pigs blood. Burning Korans along the way, castrating every male older than 14 yrs old.

*high five*

We are wasting our time, money & lives dealing with that part of the earth. Fuck 'em.
What they say ^^
You have to think like Genghis Khan.

Were you all aware that diplomatic embassies rely on the host country for security? While there may be some Marines there, it's not many & couldn't be considered sufficient security in a hostile environment.
Well that explains a lot Duchess.

I agree with Maggot.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dutchess, thank you for posting that. I have several Army/Marines on my FB and they are outraged at Hillary Clinton's comments. I can explain to them why she said what
she said. I do appreciated your post so much.
geez i hate doing this to Wolfie! Taser

sorry Wolfie!
Sorry hah

http://mockforums.net/thread-5307.html?h...in+duchess

That image of your ambassador is deeply disturbing. This news was breaking last night when I was going to bed. Last night when it was breaking it was saying that it was a rocket attack and that he was in his car. Disgusting evil animals.
(09-12-2012, 04:43 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Dutchess, thank you for posting that. I have several Army/Marines on my FB and they are outraged at Hillary Clinton's comments. I can explain to them why she said what

I watched Hillary's press conference regarding this & I read some print reporting as well. Can you tell me what your friends found so upsetting?
(09-12-2012, 05:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-12-2012, 04:43 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Dutchess, thank you for posting that. I have several Army/Marines on my FB and they are outraged at Hillary Clinton's comments. I can explain to them why she said what

I watched Hillary's press conference regarding this & I read some print reporting as well. Can you tell me what your friends found so upsetting?

Yes I just saw it on the news. Are you kidding me? She has taken this very personally. It's written all over her face. They will not get away with this.

She's the one that asked him to take that position last spring.
video shows Ambassador in morgue.

(09-12-2012, 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: We should pull up every diplomat and american civilian out of every middle eastern country, stop sending any type of aid and let them kill each other. Poison every well, and burn every building on the way out spraying every garden, field and person with pigs blood. Burning Korans along the way, castrating every male older than 14 yrs old.

Yep. Eliminate the insane motherfuckers already.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the Clintons call that ethnic cleansing when the Serbs tried to it in Bosnia. Many Serbs were hunted down and killed for “war crimes” by coalition forces, weren’t they?

As a famous supporter of The Great B.O. said, “their chickens are coming home to roost”. I wonder if the truth will finally now come out about what really happened in Bosnia.
(09-12-2012, 11:52 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t the Clintons call that ethnic cleansing when the Serbs tried to it in Bosnia. Many Serbs were hunted down and killed for “war crimes” by coalition forces, weren’t they?

As a famous supporter of The Great B.O. said, “their chickens are coming home to roost”. I wonder if the truth will finally now come out about what really happened in Bosnia.

An eye for an eye in maggots world.
Here's the deal, I am not politically one way or the other, because if I was, I would be very vocal about it and very deliberate in my argument. However, I have been very affected by this death of this man. I don't know why but I have. I feel that he was a positive person that was making the world a better place.

Ask yourself can you honestly say that you can say the same thing about yourself?

I don't know if I can. I probably have selfish motives.

This guy did the right thing. He bloody did not derserve to die the bloody way he did at the hands of insane killers like that. We need to honestly mourn this great loss to the world and NEVER let this happen again. GOD BLESS AMERICA and GOD BLESS THEIR BFF AUSTRALIA (from the heart)