Stupid Fucking Employees
So, I am out in the warehouse this morning, helping my near illererate warehouse guy assemble an engine lift, transmission jack and a trailer dolly, getting all the little goodies all lined up that make life easier. One of the other managers hollers at me to come over where he is, WTF dude. SO I go over ther and right by his foot is a bag of coke, Seriously? I go ballistic, I have 7 or 8 guys out there on different tasks, call them all over for a confab. No one cops to it of course. I flush the stuff and call my boss in N.Y. He is as pleased as I am, we start the ball rolling to drug test everyone.
It can only be maybe 1 guy, 2 are broke cause they got mugged sat night and lost the entire check, one just started yesterday and has his drug test paperwork in hand, his dad I have known for years and my warehouse guy.
So the ball is rolling couple hrs go by and my boss asks me about the security cameras? Damn, I was so pissed I forgot about them. So I start reviewing them, while I am at that one of my guys cops to dropping it. Said he found it outside the warehouse door when he opened up and put it in his pocket because he didn't know how to handle it. WTF? SO I say, you know, there is a guy here that is supposed to handle all the problems around here right? (that would be me). So I review the tapes, I clearly see it fall off of him, no doubt. I also see his story about picking it up outside is bullshit.
I cancell the drug tests and am sending his back to arizona or wherethefuck he came from.
Rant off...Asshat
How will you dispose of the drugs?
He said he flushed it.

How much coke was it?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He already flushed it OBK. I don't know if I should start cussing him out and risk board drama - or just weep silently into my pillow.
Cause board drama for sure. LOL
Oh you rabble rouser hah
(09-12-2012, 07:53 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Oh you rabble rouser hah

rabble rouser ahahhahaa
^Yeah, yeah, it's all fun and laughter until someone loses a bag of coke!
Was just a dime bag, but these guys are tower climbers. Its a dangerous job straight, much less ... high
I'm totally with you when it comes to safety at work, although - if that guy has always climbed those towers high, then chances are sobriety will not exactly give him firm footing... just sayin'

Oh wait, you already sacked him. Nvm. Smiley_emoticons_slash
YOU FLUSHED THE COKE????? R U CRAZY???
Commando Cunt Queen
I was intending to shout STUPID IDIOT initially, but CRAZY works just as well, and is oh, so much nicer Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I'm no coke head, but if I came across a bag I certainly wouldn't flush it. Me and the husband would be having a little fun after the kids went to bed.
(09-12-2012, 09:11 PM)username Wrote: YOU FLUSHED THE COKE????? R U CRAZY???

...and he didnt even take a toot before doing so. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Gotta be a lotta "happy fishes" swimmin around out there somewhere! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Six couldn't do a line and order mandatory drug tests for everyone. What if his boss made him take one too. Opps. So Six says well I had to make sure it really was coke.
^
On Miami Vice, Crockett used to dip his pinky finger into the white powder and then taste it.
I always thought that is how the professionals get the job of testing the validity and/or purity done?

I think it's funny that those who wouldn't touch a joint would be so willing to indulge in some cocaine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I know some stupid fuckin' employees.

I got a phone call at 6:40 one morning -

Laborer - Duchess, can you come up here & open the gate, we can't get onto the job site.

Me - What time do they normally open it?

Laborer - Seven o'clock

Me - *face palm*

...or the guy that doesn't like taking orders from a woman. He thinks I don't hear him call me a ball bustin' bitch and that's fine, it's still a man's world out there but he should have known better than to flip me the bird as I turned and walked away given I was walking towards big plate glass windows and clearly saw his reflection. Dumbass. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like my Smiley-rolling-joint (every now and then). I don't do any other drugs. Rarely drink. Never been into pills. Although years ago I had tried coke but I didn't like my heart racing like that and I couldn't STFU for nothing.