Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Fuck Muhammad!!!
Maggot Offline
Supermod

Fuck Muhammad!!!

Thats right bitch, fuck you and all your camel humping turds that bend over in front of you. Better yet bend over yourself Mu. These idiots that are burning shit down and stomping their feet because of a stupid movie should be the last straw. Every fucking filmaker and every editor to any newspapers in the free world should make films, draw cartoons showing that iconic bearded fuck screwing every pig, goat, camel, frog anything that moves on the front page in every paper. Filmakers should show this muhammad fuck in the real light. a fag fucking grinning bi-polar idiot with a beard.
Maybe if every media outlet started showing some balls and plastered a picture or movie denouncing this guy, all the muslim heads would explode and we could all go back to being normal again. All of them. lets show some solidarity against these backwards sand paper asswipes. What are they gonna do? Kill everyone? They already want that.

09-20-2012 04:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!!

Respect-applause

[Image: Crybaby_Muhammad.jpg]

09-20-2012 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

I'm with you Maggot.

I applaud the French Magazine Publisher who decided to do just that either today or yesterday.

(Didn't look for the link, but I think it was on the Today Show earlier).

Bring it on, you backward fucksticks!!

09-20-2012 04:25 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

To tell you the truth I thought Americans had more balls. WTF are they gonna do? I wanna make some shitpaper with his head printed on it, what a great selling idea!

09-20-2012 04:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

All that pc bullshit is going to be the death of us.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-20-2012 04:35 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-20-2012 04:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  I'm with you Maggot.

I applaud the French Magazine Publisher who decided to do just that either today or yesterday.

I read about that as part of a related story this morning. Despite bomb threats, Charlie Hebdo publishing in France released a cartoon showing his backside (not labeled as "Muhammed", but clearly meant to be inferred as the Prophet).

The German satirical magazine Titanic is moving forward with a cover depiction of the the Prophet (again, not labeled but easily inferred to be inferred as Muhammed) in an issue next week mocking political use of Islamaphobia.

Regardless of how one believes the Islamic protestors should be handled, it's good to see press outlets demonstrating that freedom of speech and expression (and freedom to mock!) won't be thwarted by threats of violence.

09-20-2012 04:47 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

I can't imagine living in a society where people go nut fuck crazy over a picture (or a movie trailer or whatever). No concept of free speech where they are, apparently.

Commando Cunt Queen
09-20-2012 04:48 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-20-2012 04:48 PM)username Wrote:  I can't imagine living in a society where people go nut fuck crazy over a picture (or a movie trailer or whatever). No concept of free speech where they are, apparently.

That kind of repression leads to the narrow-minded intolerant mindset that we're up against now, imo. I don't think it's the prophecies of Muhammed or the religion that has created these terrorists, but the tunnel-vision purposely caused by extremist leaders bastardizing a religion for political/domination goals. I haven't read the Koran and I'm not well versed on the contents, so this is only my opinon based on research here and there over the last couple of years.

There are so many funny, disrespectful, praising, etc... depictions of Jesus, God and other biblical figures posted side-by-side all over the internet and print media. We have the freedom here to laugh at them, get indignant, argue publicly or privately about them, whatever... Hard to imagine the chaos if the Chrisitian world went apeshit everytime a new Jesus mock popped up. I guess maybe some Muslims think that going apeshit will deter such depictions - chicken and egg. If that's the case, it's not working so far. What a fucking mess...

09-20-2012 05:07 PM

HarleyGuy Offline
Leonidas

There's a train of thought that before you can change the direction of Islam, you're going to have to kill a few million of the jihadi types. Along with leveling their most sacred holy sites.

Now....I'm not against that at all. Because at some point if that doesn't happen, you can bet your sweet ass we here in the USA are going to see a big f'n mushroom cloud over one of our cities.

And then watch out! Because killing a few million won't be enough at that point.

09-20-2012 05:54 PM

cladking Offline
Mocker

Mebbe all the countries should put something on the flag.

There's nothing wrong with believing anything you want (I suppose) but when you try imposing your bullshit on other people through force it is evil. I'll bet even Mohammad knew that.

[Image: egypt_5.gif]
09-20-2012 05:54 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Well Maggot, when you start a thread you don't beat around the bush. I think it's fair to say that your message is really clear. This could bring Mock into primetime yet.

09-21-2012 04:54 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

[Image: camel.jpg]

[Image: islam+cartoon+PanShe-Goat-Herculaneum.jpg]

[Image: mo2.jpg]

09-21-2012 09:52 AM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

[Image: Muhammad74.jpg]

09-21-2012 10:39 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-20-2012 04:13 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Maybe if every media outlet started showing some balls and plastered a picture or movie denouncing this guy, all the muslim heads would explode and we could all go back to being normal again.

Daniel Pipes is president of the Middle East Forum at Fox News. Today they ran his brief (but fairly interesting, imo) editorial. He's pretty much on the same page with you and thinks Western press should publish a famous Danish cartoon depiction of Muhammed every day.

Snipped:
So, this is my plea to all Western editors and producers: Display the Muhammad cartoon daily, until the Islamists become accustomed to the fact that we turn sacred cows into hamburger.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/2...z278Sd2zMo

The editorial didn't feature the Danish cartoon referenced, but here's one that was very controversial:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuXOr3n44RbJnpd4Hwnwt...2li5J-XDpw]

09-21-2012 03:56 PM