Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who missed National Drink Beer Day??
It was Friday, apparently

National drink beer day

Today is National Drink Beer Day, although if you’re an avid beer drinker, you participate in the spirit of NDBD most days of the year. For everyone else, this should be a day where you put down that glass of wine or fancy cocktail, and pick up an American craft beer.

The craft beer movement is out of control right now. New breweries are popping up all over the country, archaic state laws are beginning to change that benefit the consumer and brewing community, and sales figures continue to rise by upwards of 15% year after year. It's definitely a great time to be a beer drinker in America.

So, on this National Drink Beer Day, as fall has just begun, it’s going to be "Prost!" and pumpkins for me. I’ve listed some of my favorite Oktoberfest and fall-style beers below, some of which are sure to find their way into my belly today

[Image: beer.jpg]
Guess I missed it, but I have been on antibiotics for a week for a sinus infection. Picked up a pair of Gouden Carolous today though
I could have sworn I posted in this thread about drinking wine. *scratches head* Good night.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-30-2012, 01:18 AM)username Wrote: I could have sworn I posted in this thread about drinking wine.

I checked, you made four other posts besides this one yesterday, you tasered pspence, your date from hell Mom wanted to get you married immediately, liar liar pants on fire & big cross dresser.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought every day was drink beer day. Its right next to kids day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-30-2012, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 01:18 AM)username Wrote: I could have sworn I posted in this thread about drinking wine.

I checked, you made four other posts besides this one yesterday, you tasered pspence, your date from hell Mom wanted to get you married immediately, liar liar pants on fire & big cross dresser.

I guess I have a vivid imagination when I'm inebriated. I don't actually remember typing this post. Oops.
Is today pre national drink beer day. Is it OK to practice for the event?

Yes, I insist!
Good, I can start my vacation now.
Working on it now
Hell yeah!!!

*sigh* I guess I have to smoke some pot then. Alrighty. You twisted my arm.
Yeah, with a piece of spaghetti.
Should I be at all concerned that several of my OLD posts are being resurrected? Someone here has way to much time on their hands. But they are pretty cool
Sometimes I look at what posts are being viewed and sometimes comment on them, I'm not singling you out though it just seems that you have more nutty posts that the usual psychopath notices and reads.
(08-07-2016, 04:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sometimes I look at what posts are being viewed and sometimes comment on them, I'm not singling you out though it just seems that you have more nutty posts that the usual psychopath notices and reads.

Erm..thanks?