Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Car Chase Ends Badly--GRAPHIC
(10-01-2012, 07:12 PM)pspence Wrote: when was the first Duchess?

It was a long time ago & I think he was associated with local politics, he was being interviewed and in a split second pulled a gun out of his briefcase, put it to his head and fired. At that point in time it was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen...that's since changed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-02-2012, 07:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2012, 07:12 PM)pspence Wrote: when was the first Duchess?

It was a long time ago & I think he was associated with local politics, he was being interviewed and in a split second pulled a gun out of his briefcase, put it to his head and fired. At that point in time it was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen...that's since changed.

Was it not that famous 60s newsreader who shoots himself at a press conference with a stubby revolver?

its like 40-50 years old some woman scream then a dude shout someone call an ambulance?

its a very famous goreicide. in gore circles.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I can post the vid too.

Code:
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F2skXcRphW8/TxvK7stvQtI/AAAAAAAAAcY/PzQgIvuh33U/s1600/Dwyer2.jpg[/img]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-02-2012, 09:08 AM)ESAD Wrote: Was it not that famous 60s newsreader who shoots himself at a press conference with a stubby revolver?

No
2.38 onwards on this song is the audio from the video of bud dwyer offing himslf.

(10-02-2012, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:08 AM)ESAD Wrote: Was it not that famous 60s newsreader who shoots himself at a press conference with a stubby revolver?

No

I only asked because it is a quite famous well circulated "viral" if you like Suicide.

Bud dyer at a press conference

While I'm not certain of the year I feel confident it wasn't 40-50 yrs. ago. I'm not even sure it made the national news.
VERY GRAPHIC DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH.

I don't.

This was the one i thought you meant.

Budd Dwyer suicide video

Budd Dwyer, a former Pennsylvania politician, committed suicide at a press conference January 22, 1987.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=860c9b9f3b

i had the years 20 off but this was the one i thought u meant.

Yeah, Bud Dwyer... shame.

The swore he was innocent, and killed himself so his wife would get his pension.

Turns out he was innocent. The guy who testified against him admitted to lying in order to get a lighter prison sentence.
Yes its been viral online for years.

My curiosity got the best of me a few years back, i think i wanted to believe it was fake. I can't even remember how i came across the video but a young kid from europe in a nike t shirt that read "JUST DO IT." in big letters hung himself with a telephone cord. He had set up a webcam and was broadcasting it, someone called the police and you see them rush in and try to save him. They were just a moment too late. But it happened so fast i didn't look away quick enough and it was done. That image was stuck in my head for days.

Compared to that kid, this was nothing.
You want me to show you something else? Bass Ass Grin

I only PUT graphic warning becoz forum of soccer mums i seen stuff id never post here.

ehhh, you can make a link available....instead of posting an image right in the thread that unsuspecting folks would be shocked by.
What have i been doing?

Still i would not post the video of the russian drug dealer who chops a man and a woman up into six pieces each with a chainsaw and a selection of knives, no one here would watch it.

Plus anyone who did would ask for my head.

You have watched some messed up shit Esad, wonder what your internet search history would be like.... you would probably look like a psycho
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Yeah well I run reject haven, have made nearly 3000 posts @GG I'm pretty sure any Internet police have investigated my internet history many times.