Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya know what really goes good w/steak?
Mac & cheese garden type with tomatoes and broccoli, onions and 4 dif types of cheese. These 3 porterhouse steaks will live in infamy for at least a little while. 
Whats cooking?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sex goes good with steak.
(09-19-2021, 10:13 PM)MirahM Wrote: Sex goes good with steak.

I'll take your word for it, but I'd have to go with whiskey, cigar, and frites.

Speaking of sex, I might be able to lose my v-card sometime in the near future. Apparently there is a "massage" parlor next to the cigar shop I frequent. $140 for a "massage".
I can no longer taste steak or any meat so don't even bother with it. I can taste everything else though. I can taste seafood, but I can't taste steak, chicken, pork, nothing. It's weird for sure. I still can't smell anything either. I dont know that I'll ever get it back 100 percent.
I'm not turning this steak thread into a sex thread or a "I might lose my virginity" thread. Don't come back until it has happened!

Just kidding.

I seriously think steak goes well with so many things. I'd never consider it with a mac dish tho, I guess I would have to try it. I like mac with veggies on the side.
i don't think a handjob qualifies...you need bed breaking sheet twisting hot buttery monkey love, the kind that makes people nextdoor think someone is getting killed.
[Image: 242077588_5093753970653758_6363392740261...e=616F5F6C]
Steak and Blow Job Day

March 14th; a date which will live for eternity.
(09-19-2021, 04:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Whats cooking?

Nothing,    I ordered Chinese food.
Anchovy butter. Homemade anchovy butter, basted over a good steak in the pan in the last few minutes is what goes well with steak. After that, a fucking great Pinot Noir
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
When I read that I think of Thursten Howell III
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.