Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Walking Dead Discussion
LuciferLynn Away
Mocker

RE: The Walking Dead Discussion

She probably keeps her hand on it because that baby is the only kid she has that she knows where it is all the time. Why does she never watch carl? Why is that kid roaming around, unattended, throwing rocks at walkers, stealing guns, taunting prisoners, in a field where his father has killed shane, WHEN IT IS THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE?!? I agree her belly looks fake, I could see it moving around when she was running into the prison, it looked like towels stuffed under her shirt.

Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
10-16-2012 10:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

(10-16-2012 10:38 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote:  Why does she never watch carl?

I KNOW! I've had sooo many issues with this. I mean you're watching all these people die and turn into zombies and yet you let your young son roam around alone doing whatever he wants. I want to smack her and Rick. I'd probably have my son on a leash if we were in the ZA. I also don't think I'd leave him to be in charge of the women. I mean I don't think I'd feel that safe with Carl as my guard if I were hiding out in a cell block in the middle of a prison overrun with zombies. Sheesh.

10-16-2012 10:53 AM

LuciferLynn Away
Mocker

We turned "where's carl?" into a drinking game. Everytime someone asks where he is, everytime he's somewhere he's not supposed to be, everytime someone doesn't know where he is and everytime someone says that the mayhem and absolute bedlam resulting from his not being where he was supposed to is NOT his fault, you do a shot. There are some episodes where you're shitfaced half way through. I think he thinks he's a badass. Im not so sure. I need to see more of his behavior. I know he's at odds with laurie, she said he hated her, but I'm not sure why. Perhaps shane has something to do with it. Rick has certainly taken on a few of shanes views, he isn't fucking around anymore. Its a goddamn RICKTATORSHIP, PEOPLE!

10-16-2012 12:43 PM

kitty1 Offline
Mocker

I do sorta agree about Laurie and Rick's parenting skills, I think they're a little lax, but sometimes I see their side too. Carl has really matured and can handle himself in situations that most adults couldn't or wouldn't. He is surrounded by adults and has seen the consequences of poor decision making by those adults. The ZA has forced him to grow up. But, I know myself, and I probably would never let him out of my sight or reach. This show has made me really think about how I would deal with such a situation. Could I kill a walker? Initially I would be totally freaked out, but I think I would eventually get the hang of it and become quite skilled at smashing their brains in. I think I could do most anything if it came down to life and death.

10-16-2012 12:56 PM

LuciferLynn Away
Mocker

That's why I love this show. It makes me think. I don't watch much tv bc I find most of it mindless. This show makes me think "what would I do in this situation? How would I handle it? What do I see as my choices?" I like trying to anticipate what will happen next, if they will choose my choice or another. I like to try and figure it out.

10-16-2012 01:32 PM

LuciferLynn Away
Mocker

Did anyone see that coming?! Holy shit I thought for sure it was the baby that died! Now ricks gonna go completely gonzo and i think maggie and glen are gonna keep the baby bc rick cant. Carls all fucked up now, having to shoot his mother like that. And last week, what's with the heads in the fishtanks the governors keeping? I saw t-dogg and carol dying, there was no point to carols character after sophia died and there's never been any point to t-doggs, other than the token black guy.

11-05-2012 09:11 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

Looks like they'll replace T-Dogg with that black prisoner guy that almost shot Rick. Got to have at least one token black guy. Maybe they'll have two if they catch up with the guy that Rick gave his walkie talkie to in Season 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-05-2012 04:22 PM

kitty1 Offline
Mocker

Now I was totally not expecting that outcome! I liked Lori too. Poor Carl. This has made him grow up way before his time. Looks like Rick is gonna go a little crazy for a while. I actually teared up a little and I rarely do that. I must just be extra emotional this week. Maybe I dozed off, but I never really saw Carol die? I know that T-Dogg sacrificed himself so she could run. I was thinking the same thing about the token black guy. Will we get to know this one either?

11-05-2012 10:32 PM

DMP Offline
Whiny Bitch

(11-05-2012 10:32 PM)kitty1 Wrote:  Now I was totally not expecting that outcome! I liked Lori too. Poor Carl. This has made him grow up way before his time. Looks like Rick is gonna go a little crazy for a while. I actually teared up a little and I rarely do that. I must just be extra emotional this week. Maybe I dozed off, but I never really saw Carol die? I know that T-Dogg sacrificed himself so she could run. I was thinking the same thing about the token black guy. Will we get to know this one either?

Ok, I missed the new episode (WHAT A STUPID BITCH....I FELL ASLEEP). I'm taking it Lori is dead?.......Ok, I love this show because I don't know what to expect next but, I'm not sure that was a good move. What a fucked up show - I love it!! I can't wait to actually watch the new episode.

11-06-2012 12:06 PM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

I was waiting to get into this thread because I wasn't able to watch when it aired Sunday.

Now that I've seen it, I can't help but wonder if he really shot Lori. I also think that may just be the writers way of screwing with us, by not showing it happen.

I'm not sure what to think about Carol. Daryl found her hat but they never showed her getting attacked. I'm sure it'll all come together eventually.

I knew Rick was going to go off the deep end. I honestly didn't think it'd take Lori dying to do it though, I think he genuinely hated her.

That poor baby, what a sick world to have to be born into!

11-06-2012 01:22 PM

LuciferLynn Away
Mocker

No one actually saw carol and lori die, so maybe........

11-06-2012 11:13 PM

kitty1 Offline
Mocker

(11-06-2012 11:13 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote:  No one actually saw carol and lori die, so maybe........

Yeah, I guess we shouldn't assume. I'm just surprised about Lori because she was such an important, central character. Carol was not so much. Can't wait till next week!

11-07-2012 09:37 AM

kitty1 Offline
Mocker

I knew it! I just knew that Carol was still alive. Now Rick is losing it!

11-19-2012 12:40 PM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

I knew she was alive too! Rick is definitely losing it and he made me so nervous holding that baby!

So, I feel as if Merle is going to screw Daryl up. He's gotten in touch with his "softer" side recently and I know as soon as Merle shows up, that's going to go out the window.

So what about Michone and the Walkers ignoring her when she's covered in guts? I may be making this up, but I thought we already discovered this before. I'm kind of excited for her to join Rick's group though!

11-19-2012 01:36 PM