Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Walking Dead Discussion
kitty1 Offline
Mocker

RE: The Walking Dead Discussion

Yeah, I was nervous when Rick was holding his infant. I thought he was gonna do something crazy like kill the baby and say " I don't want him being raised in this horrible world' or some shit like that. I also thought he might eat his own gun, but he is too important of a character to lose right now. I thought it was odd too, when Michone seemed surprised that the walkers didn't take notice of her when she had the "scent" on her. I thought that had already been established? I also don't get exactly why the "governor" (and is he actually the governor?) seems to want new recruits for his little village. I would think he would be very selective because they need food, water and shelter, etc.

11-19-2012 02:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

I think Rick had his crazy moment and got over it, thats what the fading voice on the phone was all about, He will be ok now

11-19-2012 05:21 PM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

(11-19-2012 05:21 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  I think Rick had his crazy moment and got over it, thats what the fading voice on the phone was all about, He will be ok now

I'm hoping so. I think he needed to say his piece to Lori and I'm hoping that gives him a little closure so he can be a good leader for his group and father to his kids.

All hell is about to break loose once the Woodbury group arrives at the prison. Oooh boy!!

11-20-2012 10:29 AM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

All I can say is..DAMN YOU MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!

11-27-2012 11:17 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Let's be honest. Not many would be able to withstand the psychological torture of all that. Everyone talks sooner or later. Meanwhile, badass Glenn was the coolest moment of the show.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
11-27-2012 01:16 PM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

Long Island Man Shoots Girlfriend Over The Walking Dead, Post Apocalyptic Style

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/06/long...tic-style/

It’s a violent scene that wouldn’t be out of place in AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead: a man grabs a .22-caliber semiautomatic rifle and casually fires a bullet into his girlfriend’s back. But this shooting wasn’t on The Walking Dead — it was because of it. Long Island man Jared Gurman has been charged with second-degree attempted murder after shooting Jessica Gelderman, 27, during a heated argument over the hit TV series. Gelderman remains in the hospital with her rib shattered and lung and diaphragm pierced. She is stable condition.

Not sure I'm THAT passionate about the show....

12-06-2012 04:22 PM

DMP Offline
Whiny Bitch

(11-27-2012 01:16 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Let's be honest. Not many would be able to withstand the psychological torture of all that. Everyone talks sooner or later. Meanwhile, badass Glenn was the coolest moment of the show.

This should go over to the thread about username liking asians. Glenn's a rock star.

"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
12-06-2012 07:46 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Well, Rick has continued his trip around the drain, more stupid decisions.
He should have capped Merl. Glen and Maggie should have too, guess thats why they threw him in there.

02-10-2013 11:13 PM

RaisingAPrince Offline
Mock Addict

I agree!!! Any one of those people had the chance to get rid of him. Even Darryl seemed as if he wanted to.

02-11-2013 12:35 PM

Paulistano Offline
English in Rio

(12-06-2012 07:46 PM)DMP Wrote:  This should go over to the thread about username liking asians. Glenn's a rock star.

Totally agree...

02-18-2013 10:53 PM

Bhac Offline
Banned

The famous, 'The Walking Dead' series, games, film and radio music as well. What about this forum pointing ?
I have been watching a little bit of series, but i am more of a gamer and have played it a lot. But i say there are much better zombie relating things than The Walking Dead.
In the video game also the zombies would die really easy, just by hitting them or by smacking them on the wall, smashing surfboard or hitting by the gun

03-30-2013 08:42 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

[Image: banhammer.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-30-2013 08:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Jeesus, what did that one do Duchess?
Well Earl is done, finally. Phillip still has Andrea but she was a no show. Rick and co are readying for the big fight.
I think they shoiuld strike first, but Rick will puss.
Should be interesting when Rick and Mishone get the next face to face

03-30-2013 08:58 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-30-2013 08:58 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  Jeesus, what did that one do Duchess?

Muthafucka escaped from where I had him contained. hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-30-2013 09:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply