Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIFI

Does your home have wifi? I've been all over the settings for mine & I can't find where to "name" it. Seeing a post where one had been named "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN" inspired me. 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you can login to the wireless router control panel, look for a tab or heading called 'wireless settings' or something similar.

You're looking for a field called 'network name' or SSID... that's where you can name your router.
What's it called now?
We are in battle with our neighbors. They are ugly, inbred fucksticks. We asked then to stop cutting our grass. The were cutting into our property line. Which I normally wouldn't give a rats ass buy they cut it way too short. They have several mud holes in their yard because they cut their grass to the dirt. My grass is lush and beautiful and GREEN. Anyway it pissed them off and they named their wifi GRASSTOOSHORT.
I wanted to retaliate with something good. Any ideas?
Gibberish. Letters and numbers.
No I want to use something like fatasswaterheads or inbredcameltoe.

I was responding to OBK, Krystal but I failed to quote again.
hah
I realized that after I posted it.
(10-17-2012, 10:02 PM)krystalshores Wrote: No I want to use something like fatasswaterheads or inbredcameltoe.

Dramaqueen

Damn I was in a fowl mood last last.
(10-17-2012, 09:51 PM)krystalshores Wrote: We are in battle with our neighbors. They are ugly, inbred fucksticks. We asked then to stop cutting our grass. The were cutting into our property line. Which I normally wouldn't give a rats ass buy they cut it way too short. They have several mud holes in their yard because they cut their grass to the dirt. My grass is lush and beautiful and GREEN. Anyway it pissed them off and they named their wifi GRASSTOOSHORT.
I wanted to retaliate with something good. Any ideas?

I don't know... I think INBREDFUCKSTICKS has a nice ring too it.

I changed mine. I hope someone comes onto the farm & looks for a wifi connection.
(10-18-2012, 09:32 AM)krystalshores Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 10:02 PM)krystalshores Wrote: No I want to use something like fatasswaterheads or inbredcameltoe.

Dramaqueen

Fowl?

You dirty duck!!!
I'm so glad you posted this thread Duchess. I have been trying to figure out how to change the name of ours since July. My husband was the one who was home when the people came to install everything and he didn't choose a name. It's driving me crazy but I couldn't figure out how to change it. I'll have to give it a try tonight.
(10-18-2012, 10:30 AM)username Wrote:
(10-18-2012, 09:32 AM)krystalshores Wrote:

Dramaqueen

Fowl?

You dirty duck!!!

:p