Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peeping tom gets some...
Father catches peeping tom looking at daughter, "minor injuries" are invoved. With mugshot goodness

Jacksonville father catches peeping Tom, police say
http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/455...police-say

Jacksonville father finally nabs peeping Tom, police say
A Jacksonville man told police his family had spotted someone looking through the windows of their home on several occasions, at times finding damage to window screens afterward.

Sunday police received a call from the man's 15-year-old daughter who said her father was restraining a man in their yard.

"The victim told me she was seated in the living room when she saw a sillhouette outside the back window," the officer said in the report.

The girl told her father, who then confronted the suspect outside.

When police arrived at the home in the 6000 block of Forest Stump Lane, they found the father holding James K. Lowery, 60, on the ground in the backyard.

"The suspect had minor injuries due to the complainant confronting him," police said.

According to property records, Lowery is a neighbor of the family.

Lowery, chief engineer at WJXT TV-4, had no explanation as to what he was doing in the yard, but admitted to getting there under his own power even after drinking "an entire bottle of wine," police said.

He has been charged with trespassing with intent to commit an offense, public intoxication and resisting an officer without violence, according to the Duval County jail website.
Look at that face! The father had a field day. Good for him.

An "entire" bottle of wine? Fucking lightweight
Commando Cunt Queen
No shit
(10-21-2012, 07:19 PM)username Wrote: Look at that face!

[Image: LOWERY,%20JAMES%20K.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
60!!!

Some people never grow up.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(10-21-2012, 06:55 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Lowery, chief engineer at WJXT TV-4

I think its hilarious he works for a Jacksonville news station! Who also reported the story!!! LMAO

I saw this ad and couldn't resist!!!!
JOB POSTING AT NEWS STATION

"Send resume or pics of your under age daughter to James Lowery, Chief Engineer, WJXT-TV, 4 "
Why is he growing a tail on his chin?
Commando Cunt Queen
Daddy is a "southpaw" hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.