Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHERE DO THE SOCKS GO?
Ooohhhh clang talking tuff.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Did you look under beds for the socks?

If so; did you find any and were they contaminated?

[Image: Sockwithcum.jpg]
(11-05-2012, 07:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Ooohhhh clang talking tuff.

ooohhh ramsey clueless as ever.
I've made a twenty year project of finding the socks and I've found almost every single one.

Most of them get tossed in the garbage. There are various ways this happens but generally one socks gets mislaid so the one you have gets tossed. When the mislaid one comes back it gets tossed as well. There are several major ways they get mislaid but hung up in fitted sheets and left oin the dryer are two of the primary ways. Also one sock can get bleached and then it's not recognizable and both get tossed.

One of these days I'll write a treatise on the subject but I'll just rule out masturbation as a major factor right now. I'd wager more get lost being used as sock puppets than get discarded for being too "sloppy". Of course many of the puppet shows may be X-rated as it were.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Why do I click on similar links for youtube videos? Why Why Why?

And is Fifi really a thing?

I wish I could wash the last few minutes from my brain.
(11-05-2012, 05:44 PM)sally Wrote: Besides for your kids cumming in them, you might want to check behind the washer and dryer every once in a while, asshole.

I <3 you sometimes Smiley_emoticons_razz
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile