Worthless

Vicious

Ignorant

Australian
The shorter the word the better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
tru dat
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

get me
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-30-2012, 04:00 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: In general or with a qualifier such as:

Dumb

Fat

Worthless

Vicious

Ignorant

Australian

I saw what you did there...yes I did.
See how the cunts operate? You are back two seconds and already you are starting your bullying with the 711 cashier.
(10-30-2012, 06:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: See how the cunts operate? You are back two seconds and already you are starting your bullying with the 711 cashier.

Hay Tiki...you forgot QUEEN Cunt^^^
You are a coward!
I would say RamScat was a cunt but she has neither the warmth or depth.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-30-2012, 06:53 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You are a coward!

I must learn..........

The Cowardly Lion believes that his fear makes him inadequate. He does not understand that courage means acting in the face of fear, which he does frequently. Only during the aftereffects of the Wizard's gift, when he is under the influence of an unknown liquid substance that the Wizard orders him to drink (perhaps gin) is he not filled with fear. He argues that the courage from the Wizard is only temporary, although he continues to do brave deeds while openly and embarrassedly fearful.
(10-30-2012, 06:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: See how the cunts operate? You are back two seconds and already you are starting your bullying with the 711 cashier.

I'm sure your Irish mother approves of your social language.

Jesus, too.
Who was Dorthy to force the others to follow her?

Now there's a C*, to be sure.

*In deference to BlueTiki.
Quote:Dr. Maggot wrote:
The Cowardly Lion believes that his fear makes him inadequate. He does not understand that courage means acting in the face of fear, which he does frequently. Only during the aftereffects of the Wizard's gift, when he is under the influence of an unknown liquid substance that the Wizard orders him to drink (perhaps gin) is he not filled with fear. He argues that the courage from the Wizard is only temporary, although he continues to do brave deeds while openly and embarrassedly fearful.

So true. In the face of fear, you can't hide your lion eyes. And your smile; it's a thin disguise.

(it won't stop...)
The Eagles.

Yep. Douches and C's at the same time (and that's not an easy stunt to pull off).
I think her and that scarecrow had something going on. I can't put my finger on it, its just a feeling. More than a feeling.
"Scarecrow and Mrs. King*"?

*Used to love watching that show years ago, when I lived in Boston.
More like Dotty & Hunk. after a few drinks that is.
What about Joel, Tiki?