Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHO'S A CUNT?
(11-04-2012, 05:30 PM)ESAD Wrote: you can go fuck your self in the neck CUNT.

taaaa daaaa
[Image: gerardcunt.jpg]
(11-04-2012, 08:53 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Love it!

CUNT PUNCH!!!! WAIT FOR IT!!!! LMAO!
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3115

[Image: 0273598e.gif]

BTW Samo Hung legend, I can't remember which lucky stars film thats from but it has Yuen Biao and Jackie Chan in it and hes kicking the shit outta a ton of lady boys, i used to love them lucky star films.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-04-2012, 05:30 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:49 PM)Disciple Wrote: OK, Sphincter, it will be my pleasure!

esad, listen up.

You CUNT!

You're the most reprehensible, contemptible, vile piece of rotting offal it has yet be my experience to encounter on this site.

I was raised to believe that you can judge a person by whom they like and dislike, and by how they treat other people (or, in your case, just people). My experience confirms this.

If you didn't like Lady Cop, it can only be because you lacked the brains, sophistication and/or character to appreciate her. You aren't fit to have licked her boots. BTW: She REALLY didn't like you either. She just had too much class to rip you a new asshole and drive her fist up through the top of your skull.

Your comment about being surprised that the cancer wasn't in her liver, which you posted the day after she announced that cancer had metastisised to her spine, was really the lowest, most heartless, barbarous, cold blooded, cruelest and contemptible act I have witnessed anywhere in a long, long time. I don't care if the name of this site IS Mock.

Then you had the GALL to try to defend your remark in a thread dedicated to expressing sympathy for and offering encouragement to Linda. Your attempt to defend your indefensible act ("I didn't wish her to die") is just as weak and paltry sounding now as it was then.

Lastly, you have the GODDAMNED SHAMELESS TEMERITY to continue to show your face on this site.

CUNT?!?!

GODDAMNED RIGHT YOU ARE!

Listen up, CUNT.

Every time I am on this site, you're going to know it.

It will be my great pleasure to tell you exactly what I think of you as explicitly as I am able.

RELENTLESSLY

And if I get banned, it will be for a worthwhile cause.

And I shall go happily.

YOU WORTHLESS CUNT.

Sphincter, I hope that I didn't disappoint you. :-)

Every time you come here you are going to flame me? who gives a fuck?

I said openly I never saw eye to eye with her but would not wish that on anyone, if you want anymore than that from me for someone I didn't give two shits about you know what? you can go fuck your self in the neck you CUNT.

Have a great day.

Watch your blood pressure.

When yoou die I will say I never saw eye too eye with Disciple but I didn't wish that on them.

Fuck you.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

You're stuttering, you putrid yellow, green and black vaginal discharge.

Yup.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME,

CUNT!
I don't care Bass Ass Grin get on with your life or dedicate your nets to telling me I'm a cunt.

I am a cunt Bass Ass Grin

Good day sir.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-04-2012, 05:30 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:49 PM)Disciple Wrote: OK, Sphincter, it will be my pleasure!

esad, listen up.

You CUNT!

You're the most reprehensible, contemptible, vile piece of rotting offal it has yet be my experience to encounter on this site.

I was raised to believe that you can judge a person by whom they like and dislike, and by how they treat other people (or, in your case, just people). My experience confirms this.

If you didn't like Lady Cop, it can only be because you lacked the brains, sophistication and/or character to appreciate her. You aren't fit to have licked her boots. BTW: She REALLY didn't like you either. She just had too much class to rip you a new asshole and drive her fist up through the top of your skull.

Your comment about being surprised that the cancer wasn't in her liver, which you posted the day after she announced that cancer had metastisised to her spine, was really the lowest, most heartless, barbarous, cold blooded, cruelest and contemptible act I have witnessed anywhere in a long, long time. I don't care if the name of this site IS Mock.

Then you had the GALL to try to defend your remark in a thread dedicated to expressing sympathy for and offering encouragement to Linda. Your attempt to defend your indefensible act ("I didn't wish her to die") is just as weak and paltry sounding now as it was then.

Lastly, you have the GODDAMNED SHAMELESS TEMERITY to continue to show your face on this site.

CUNT?!?!

GODDAMNED RIGHT YOU ARE!

Listen up, CUNT.

Every time I am on this site, you're going to know it.

It will be my great pleasure to tell you exactly what I think of you as explicitly as I am able.

RELENTLESSLY

And if I get banned, it will be for a worthwhile cause.

And I shall go happily.

YOU WORTHLESS CUNT.

Sphincter, I hope that I didn't disappoint you. :-)

Every time you come here you are going to flame me? who gives a fuck?

I said openly I never saw eye to eye with her but would not wish that on anyone, if you want anymore than that from me for someone I didn't give two shits about you know what? you can go fuck your self in the neck you CUNT.

Have a great day.

Watch your blood pressure.

When yoou die I will say I never saw eye too eye with Disciple but I didn't wish that on them.

Fuck you.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

And no, you lying little puke.

What you said (doing this from memory, YOU look it up) was "I never liked her but I didn't wish for her to die".

And if THAT'S all you got for a response ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Stfu Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060 Kiss-my-ass
I don't care, I didn't like her.

I feel empathy for Duchess but thats it, kiss my asshole.

(11-05-2012, 06:11 PM)ESAD Wrote: I don't care, I didn't like her.

Why didn't you like her? Just curious because I've never seen her mock you or even interact with you much.
(11-05-2012, 06:31 PM)sally Wrote:

Why didn't you like her? Just curious because I've never seen her mock you or even interact with you much.

Like 95% of our interaction are Private Messages which is what they will remain.

I don't know about anyone else, but can we agree on one thing:

Start using the fucking quote function the right way! I am fucking tired of seeing the biblical version of the quotes over and fucking over again. If you can't even do that, then you are
A CUNT!

[Image: tumblr_lm9tyzAbJo1qefsxto1_500.gif]

P.S.
Have a Care Bear Day!
C is For CUNT!
[Image: rainbow_carebear_lsc_C.gif]
I have tried to stop the silly ALT each time.

(11-05-2012, 06:42 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 06:31 PM)sally Wrote:

Like 95% of our interaction are Private Messages which is what they will remain.

Well, that explains something. I knew that LC didn't like you either, ESAD but I was never quite sure why. What the hell did you say to her???

j/k. I respect you for keeping the private messages private.

I think the liver remark after she was diagnosed might have been cuntish but then again, I absolutely believe that you didn't wish death on her. If you'd fawned over her while she was sick or after she passed, it would have been disingenuous.

I don't think she would have wished death on you either but I'm pretty sure she would have been happy to never interact with you online and would have liked to see you gone from Mock. So the feelings were mutual.

RIP, LC. And ESAD, thank you for not disrespecting her after her death (that I've seen). Unfortunately, Disciple, there are people who are doing that. I haven't seen that from ESAD.
Well like I have said over and over I never saw eye2eye but i didn't wish her demise.

I have no urge to further hurt anyones feelings on the subject.

(11-05-2012, 11:08 PM)ESAD Wrote: Well like I have said over and over I never saw eye2eye but i didn't wish her demise.

I have no urge to further hurt anyones feelings on the subject.

I believe that.
Had I wished to have done I would have been banned the day it happened, Duchess knows where I stand with mock and have always shown her nothing but respect, you can't like everyone.

(11-05-2012, 11:30 PM)ESAD Wrote: Had I wished to have done I would have been banned the day it happened, Duchess knows where I stand with mock and have always shown her nothing but respect, you can't like everyone.

Nope. And you can't anticipate someone getting diagnosed with a terminal illness either.

Whatever. You and LC didn't see eye-to-eye but nobody could have foreseen her diagnosis. Like I said, I believe that you wouldn't have wished that for her and I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted you to suffer the same despite your differences.