Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check out these shoes.
Funny, I have rope like that too... maybe we should get together sometime.
(11-03-2012, 09:46 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Funny, I have rope like that too... maybe we should get together sometime.

You're a generous man, Mr. Bone. But, I've got my own rope snatched away.

Thank you for the offer, though.
Ooooh, snap. Denied. That stings a little.
(11-03-2012, 09:52 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Ooooh, snap. That stings a little.

Then I'm doing it right. Right?
(11-03-2012, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Then I'm doing it right. Right?

Sure.

My turn. Assume the position?
(11-03-2012, 09:58 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Then I'm doing it right. Right?

Sure.

My turn. Assume the position?

Darn, I gotta log off. Really, it's not that I'm a tease or scared or anything. Promise.

Good night, Jim.
Check out these shoes!

I'm considering them as Magical Mock Christmas gifts for some of today's female Mock posters. Don't get excited yet; just possible gift ideas at this point.

These are for my friend aussie cuz she always sticks her neck out (and sometimes gets it stuck between the bars).

[Image: high+heel+shoes14.jpg]

These are for J'sMom because they're crazy as hell, but they're functional and fun at the same time.

[Image: high+heel+shoes10.jpg]

These are for ramseycat because they attract attention without being overbearing, it'll be easy to fnd a matching bag, and it will be convenient next time she's brewing to shoot herself in the foot.
[Image: high+heel+shoes16.jpg]

These are for username because she's a few short years away from being that demented purple-haired old biddy cursing her way down the halls with her walker. Might as well start practicing with the walker equipment now. Donovan was right about her (but not me and sally); it's gonna be hard lettin' go of those looks...

[Image: high+heel+shoes17.jpg]

These are for Duchess because you never know whether you're coming or going in some of these damn threads, but she almost always has her toes pointed in the right direction.

[Image: high+heel+shoes11.jpg]

These are for Krystal because she's usually direct and hits the nail on the head (and because I can imagine Duchess imagining her in them right now!)

[Image: high+heel+shoes20.jpg]

These are for Adub because they are of attractive and secure design, even though they're the tiniest bit scary on the exterior (plus, I bet she hates being tossed into this cheezy post - but that's just a bonus).

[Image: high+heel+shoes9.jpg]

These next two pairs I'm keeping for myself because I actually like them, in limited context.

[Image: high+heel+shoes13.jpg]

[Image: high+heel+shoes8.jpg]
(11-04-2012, 07:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Check out these shoes!

I'm considering them as Magical Mock Christmas gifts for some of today's female Mock posters. Don't get excited yet; just possible gift ideas at this point.

If you can find any of them in size 16, I wouldn't mind a pair.Blowing-kisses
Hahaha! Little walker shoes. Those are hysterical! You can keep the spider shoes. *shudders*
(11-04-2012, 07:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

These are for Clang because they're slimming to the ankles, they're shiny and they will spice up those old floral house dresses that aussiefriend hands down to him. Blowing-kisses

[Image: high+heel+shoes1.jpg]

Thank you for thinking of me, Hot D. I'll make sure my gift to you is just as special. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah Thanks but No Thanks., HotD. I don't wish to break my neck anytime soon.
(11-04-2012, 07:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 07:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

These are for Clang because they're slimming to the ankles, they're shiny and they will spice up those old floral house dresses that aussiefriend hands down to him. Blowing-kisses

[Image: high+heel+shoes1.jpg]

They look like sparkly horse hooves. Thanks, HoTD(unsarcastically).
Love the thoughtfulness HotD! I'm not sure I could walk in those sticks but they sure would look hot tied up. I dont think I would have a problem getting nailed in them. Hehe
(11-04-2012, 07:49 PM)username Wrote: Hahaha! Little walker shoes. Those are hysterical! You can keep the spider shoes. *shudders*

I'm glad you like them. Might be a little hard to hit the breaks in them, but you're resourceful. (And, I'm definitely keeping the tarantula heels.)

(11-04-2012, 08:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Thank you for thinking of me, Hot D. I'll make sure my gift to you is just as special. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I was afraid of that...

(11-04-2012, 09:34 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah Thanks but No Thanks., HotD. I don't wish to break my neck anytime soon.

Ingrate! Actually, I don't want you to break your neck either. So, while it's unoriginal, maybe I'll get you what you got Dick for Christmas last year. In fact, that exact same one. You don't mind if it's been used, by Dick nonetheless, right?

(Ah hell, I was gonna link last year's post, but you removed the image from the old thread - that post was hysterical).

(11-04-2012, 10:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: They look like sparkly horse hooves. Thanks, HoTD(unsarcastically).

Sorry, Clang. Not your taste? If you're willing to paint your toenails, these might work.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmPHngD6gkv34-_SWepz-...g_hUnOa0SK]

(11-04-2012, 10:14 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Love the thoughtfulness HotD! I'm not sure I could walk in those sticks but they sure would look hot tied up. I dont think I would have a problem getting nailed in them. Hehe

That's the spirit! You're getting two gifts. I can make you a pair of Nine Inch Nails heels on the cheap and pick up a little something extra for your stocking.
^No I love the shoes. That why I said an unsarcastic thanks.
(11-04-2012, 11:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: ^No I love the shoes. That why I said an unsarcastic thanks.

Oh good, I'm glad you like them. You get three pairs. The shiny hooves, the open-toed rainbow wedges, and these Chanel Pistol Heels (Madonna owns a pair too).

When ESAD fires one off at you, you can kick up your heels once in these Chanel's and fire back twice. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg2bNcfl_rhG8yRZERbu-...hRkgRKixxQ]
I'm sorry HOTD but those are all the ugliest shoes ever. I thought for sure I'd get some nice sparkly spike heeled sandles. Maybe with an ankle strap. And like User said, you can keep the spider shoes. Just the picture is enough to make me freak out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-05-2012, 09:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sorry HOTD but those are all the ugliest shoes ever. I thought for sure I'd get some nice sparkly spike heeled sandles. Maybe with an ankle strap. And like User said, you can keep the spider shoes. Just the picture is enough to make me freak out.

They wouldn't be much of a "mock" gift if you liked 'em, but I won't cross you off my shopping list yet; will keep looking. 27

Coulda been worse; coulda given you a pair of these (even I think that these are monstrous and might not wear them):

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3FEZAUMItVkakEnckLg_...nSU5DN8BZp]