Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Husband flees to Canada
[Image: breaking_news_animated.gif]

From Toledo Ohio, WTOL News

Murder suspect Kyle Sheppard surrenders to Canadian authorities

Toledo police confirmed Kyle Sheppard, the man charged in connection with the murder of Katie Sheppard on Rivard rd Friday night, has turned himself in to Canadian authorities.

Toledo police say they were called to the home on Rivard late Friday night to check on Katie. She hadn't shown up for work and did not respond to co-workers' calls. Police found her body on the porch.

Shortly after, a murder arrest warrant had been issued for Kyle Sheppard. Court documents say Kyle strangled his wife and that there was an attempt to clean up the crime scene. There was no forced entry to the home and the alarm was set and fully functional.

The neighbors say Katie and Kyle had only been married for about four years
(11-04-2012, 12:42 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 11:23 PM)username Wrote: Unless it's somehow relevant to the crime, I don't see any worthwhile intellectual input when people insert sexual orientation in to these discussions. JMO.

Our other new moderator popped into visit

Glad you popped over here for a visit it's all BS and bendedknee whatever his handle is started it I'm just going along trying to mind my own business like

It was all in jest SC enlightened me.

I was riding my high horse last night. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(11-04-2012, 01:50 PM)username Wrote: I was riding my high horse last night. Smiley_emoticons_slash

No worry, I don't feel sore at all....It was all good!

Maybe we should do a field trip to Toledo, and then to Canada!!!!
(11-04-2012, 12:19 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: [Image: breaking_news_animated.gif]

From Toledo Ohio, WTOL News

Murder suspect Kyle Sheppard surrenders to Canadian authorities

Toledo police confirmed Kyle Sheppard, the man charged in connection with the murder of Katie Sheppard on Rivard rd Friday night, has turned himself in to Canadian authorities.

Toledo police say they were called to the home on Rivard late Friday night to check on Katie. She hadn't shown up for work and did not respond to co-workers' calls. Police found her body on the porch.

Shortly after, a murder arrest warrant had been issued for Kyle Sheppard. Court documents say Kyle strangled his wife and that there was an attempt to clean up the crime scene. There was no forced entry to the home and the alarm was set and fully functional.

The neighbors say Katie and Kyle had only been married for about four years

Wow, I love the breaking news! and bright yellow!

Gosh what a surprise this was, he surrenders. Now what? is he going to try to avoid extradition?

We learn he was in the Marines, I thought possibly we could have another Eric Rudolph, wilderness survivalist type on our hands, lots of wild places up in Canada to hide out.

Why did Kyle kill Katie?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-04-2012, 02:55 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Why did Kyle kill Katie?

I am curious if it was a domestic violence that got out of control. Heat of passion kind of thing.
I just assumed Kyle Sheppard turned himself in at Windsor, Ontario since his family reside there, he turns himself in at Saguenay, Quebec for some mysterious reason, that struck me strange Mapquest it and it's roughly 910 miles yonder from edge of Toledo, approximately 16 hours drive on HWY 401. This boy really was driving, so what was he thinking Quebec would treat him better than Ontario or what?

I do know Quebec is more French than Ontario there is a French Sovereignty movement up yonder, so it could be all about extradition, if that is the case what a dirty creep.

From The Windsor Star

Sheppard is being held at a Quebec jail until he can be extradited, said Toledo police Det. Jeffery Clark.

“The extradition process is a lengthy process,” Clark said. “It could be days, weeks or months.”
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-04-2012, 04:37 PM)NightOwl Wrote: “The extradition process is a lengthy process,” Clark said. “It could be days, weeks or months.”

I assumed we would see answer to this question in reference to extradition via another border. I doubt months! I'd be shocked, if it were.
Just in from The Toledo Blade:-

Home » News» Courts
Published: 11/29/2012

W. Toledoan indicted for murder of wife
BLADE STAFF

A West Toledo man was indicted Wednesday on murder charges for the strangulation death of his wife.

Kyle Sheppard, 29, has been charged with two alternate counts of murder for the death of his wife, Katie Sheppard, also 29, who was found dead at their home Nov. 3.

Mr. Sheppard was arrested Nov. 4 in Saguenay, Quebec, Canada, and was extradited to Toledo.

Police who were called to check on Mrs. Sheppard’s safety found her body covered with a blanket in an enclosed front porch of the couple’s home in the 1800 block of Rivard Road near Reynolds Corners.

It only took weeks to extradite him.

SC, what is the meaning of two alternate counts of murder? TIA
Henry David Thoreau
I think Canada will fight extradition if the US is going to put the death penalty on the table. I saw that on Law & Order once.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-03-2012, 07:08 PM)NightOwl Wrote: 13abc Facebook new picture. Domestic violence has been mentioned, they married 2008, gay doesn't enter into this.

[Image: 604176_10151215190161897_1439528804_n.jpg]

Oh Yes it does, that guy would suck a dick in a heartbeat
The Lucas County Court Records has him charged with 2 counts of murder so Katie Sheppard his wife must have been pregnant?

I see no reports on his extradition from the Canadian Newspapers or from Toledo Television networks only the Toledo Blade why the muddle.
Henry David Thoreau
Ignore Wrong thread...