Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Husband flees to Canada
Woman, 29, found dead inside West Toledo home
BLADE STAFF

The Toledo Blade 11/3/2012

A 29-year-old woman was found dead inside her West Toledo Friday night, police said.

Katie Sheppard was found by police at 10:20 p.m. in an enclosed front porch, covered by a blanket, police said.

An arrest warrant, for one count of murder, has been issued for her husband, Kyle Sheppard, 29. As of noon Saturday, he has not been arrested.

Mrs. Sheppard, according to court documents, was apparently strangled.

Police found no forced entry into the home. They also found that there was an attempt to clean up the crime scene.

During the course of the investigation police determined that Mr. Sheppard had fled to Canada on Friday morning.

Police were called to the house on Rivard Drive after Mrs. Sheppard did not show up for work and did not answer phone calls from coworkers, according to police.

Anyone with information about Mr. Sheppard's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 419-255-1111.

[Image: Katie-and-Kyle-Sheppard.jpg]

What a bastard! Not much information, looks like he tried to clean up the scene.

Anyone else out there know anything about him?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-03-2012, 02:04 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Anyone else out there know anything about him?

Nothing other than he wears Ralph Lauren.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-03-2012, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 02:04 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Anyone else out there know anything about him?

And it appears his chest is hairy........

I assume you're from Toledo or Ohio Nightowl!
Boy do you guys have some odd shit going on up there.
Keep us posted!!!!
ABC 13 Facebook 3.52 p.m.

[Image: 19992860_BG1.jpg]

Pretty woman! Toledo police have issued a murder warrant for Kyle Sheppard. The victim's family fears he may have fled to Canada.

Duchess, looks like another RL shirt, you're good!

SC our new Moderator Cheers Yes to Ohio and yes to weird.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-03-2012, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

And not ironed at that.

Plus, on a side note: what up with that kinda gay haircut?*

::Whoops!::
*I think I put the finger on the trigger!
(11-03-2012, 04:46 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Plus, on a side note: what up with that kinda gay haircut?*

::Whoops!::
*I think I put the finger on the trigger!

Yeah, its pretty HOMO...... That whole Caesar cut thing.
Then again, he fled to Canada.

I think we need to put this Sheppard on the homo-suspicion list.
[Image: gifsgayflag101il4.gif]
13abc Facebook new picture. Domestic violence has been mentioned, they married 2008, gay doesn't enter into this.

[Image: 604176_10151215190161897_1439528804_n.jpg]
Henry David Thoreau
Manhunt is on for Kyle Sheppard this news from Canada

Toledo Murder Suspect Sought
November 3rd, 2012 7:55pm

Windsor police hope the public can help them find a man wanted in the murder of his wife in Toledo, Ohio.

Katie Sheppard was found dead in her home Friday night. Police say her husband, 29-year-old Kyle J.Sheppard, has ties in the Windsor area. It’s believed he crossed the border into Windsor around 9:50pm Friday.

Sheppard is described as white, 5’10″, 185 lbs, with short brown hair. He is driving a tan 2010 Jeep Patriot with the Ohio plate EZB 8816.

Police aren’t sure if Sheppard is armed, but ask anyone with information to call the Windsor Police Major Crimes Unit at (519) 255-6700 ext. 4390, or Crime Stoppers at (519) 258-TIPS (8477).

http://blackburnnews.com/windsor/windsor...ct-sought/
Henry David Thoreau
(11-03-2012, 07:08 PM)NightOwl Wrote: 13abc Facebook new picture. Domestic violence has been mentioned, they married 2008, gay doesn't enter into this.

Snarky grin? Check.
Top down convertible? Check.
Inside out tee-shirt? Check.
Thin gold chain? Check.
Manscapes his arm hair? Check.

Looks guilty and gay at the same time.
(11-03-2012, 10:18 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 07:08 PM)NightOwl Wrote: 13abc Facebook new picture. Domestic violence has been mentioned, they married 2008, gay doesn't enter into this.

Snarky grin? Check.
Top down convertible? Check.
Inside out tee-shirt? Check.
Thin gold chain? Check.
Manscapes his arm hair? Check.

Looks guilty and gay at the same time.

This is hilarious he looks guilty and GaySmiley Did you spy any earrings? he looks sort of preppy to me, do gays' wear RL shirts? my gay friends have none of them. Some straight men like chains and some gay men like chains. The haircut is decent and tidy so possibly he had a white collar job? we should find out or maybe he is jobless.

We don't know any details yet but, he seems to be up to his eyeballs in debt, a foreclosure is mentioned and he has the cheek to flee to Canada in a Jeep.
Henry David Thoreau
(11-03-2012, 10:52 PM)NightOwl Wrote: This is hilarious he looks guilty and GaySmiley Did you spy any earrings? he looks sort of preppy to me, do gays' wear RL shirts? my gay friends have none of them. Some straight men like chains and some gay men like chains. The haircut is decent and tidy so possibly he had a white collar job? we should find out or maybe he is jobless.

HUMOR
that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous

b: the mental faculty of discovering, expressing, or appreciating the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous

c: something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing

Enjoy the fun, don't get all fucking serious about it. If he's a faggot, hetero, or whatver. Its just in jest.

No offense, this is a personal thing. But I really can't stand when people reference having gay friends. LOL, that really doesn't enlighten an opinion on any subject, nor the person making it.
Unless it's somehow relevant to the crime, I don't see any worthwhile intellectual input when people insert sexual orientation in to these discussions. JMO.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-03-2012, 11:23 PM)username Wrote: Unless it's somehow relevant to the crime, I don't see any worthwhile intellectual input when people insert sexual orientation in to these discussions. JMO.

It was done for humor.....Which is acceptable in my playground.
From The Star.com News. Kyle Sheppard is a Windsor, Canada native he has dual citizenship.

“We’re actively looking for (Sheppard) province-wide,” said Windsor police Det. Frank Providenti.

A woman in Windsor who identified herself as Sheppard’s sister said she had no comment. “We honestly don’t even have a story right now,” she said. “We are searching for my brother and we’re devastated by the loss of my sister-in-law.”

Friends have been mourning the death of Katie on Facebook. Beth Cox- Heminger, who identified herself as a neighbour, said she had enjoyed bonfires with the Sheppards and “never ever saw any problems.”

Sheppard is a former U.S. Marine. According his Facebook site, he attended Northview and Vincent Massey high schools in Windsor and worked for Magna International Inc. in Aurora.

Katie’s Facebook page show dozens of pictures of what appears to be a happy couple, married in September 2008.

Police said Sheppard owns a tan-coloured 2010 Jeep Patriot with Ohio licence plates EZB8816. He is described as 5-foot-10 and 185 pounds with short brown hair.

Providenti said Sheppard should not be approached.

The Police will find him.
Henry David Thoreau
(11-03-2012, 11:23 PM)username Wrote: Unless it's somehow relevant to the crime, I don't see any worthwhile intellectual input when people insert sexual orientation in to these discussions. JMO.

Our other new moderator popped into visit Cheers

Glad you popped over here for a visit it's all BS and bendedknee whatever his handle is started it hah I'm just going along trying to mind my own business like hah

It was all in jest SC enlightened me.
Henry David Thoreau
(11-04-2012, 12:28 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Police said Sheppard owns a tan-coloured 2010 Jeep Patriot with Ohio licence plates EZB8816. He is described as 5-foot-10 and 185 pounds with short brown hair.

Providenti said Sheppard should not be approached.

The Police will find him.

Excellent find!!! I wonder if this will continue to be a manhunt hunt/apprehension process, a standoff, suicide, or will he turn himself in; type scenerio!!
He has a single stud earring! (Left ear. Duh!)

(And I use the word, 'stud' selectively yet with appropriate sensitivity.)
This one didn't get away.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...nside.html
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(11-04-2012, 12:48 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: He has a single stud earring! (Left ear. Duh!)

Left is right, right is wrong.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not, "Righty righty, lefty faggy"?

Must have heard it wrong. . .