Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adult Vs. 7 Year Old
GALESBURG, Mich. -- A prosecutor says a female transportation employee will not be charged after she was caught on video slamming a 7-year-old boy into a school bus window in southwestern Michigan.

Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff Fink made the announcement Thursday, saying the woman was acting in self-defense.

A company hired to handle student transportation and the district said the employee was fired after the Oct. 10 incident. Fink says a review found witnesses reported that the child threatened the employee and put a coat over her head. He says the child had a history of behavioral issues on the bus that officials were trying to handle.
The video was taken by a student and posted online. Police investigated the incident as well the ex-employee's claim that the boy had threatened her.

**No video available, please post if you find it**
(11-03-2012, 09:44 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: **No video available, please post if you find it**

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
THANKS Duchess!!!!

Now that I have seen the video (with the coat wrapped around the woman's head), that mother can go suck a fat one. She's going to press charges!! WTF, here's a an idea trashy whore ~ go beat your kids ass instead!!!!
If the little dumb asses got slammed around more maybe they wouldn't have behavioral problems.

If a bus driver ever needed to hit me I'd be punished further when I got home.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Sometimes looking back on older articles I can see the PC culture gradually eroding the common sense culture. It seems that every day the world inches closer towards a worldwide lunatic asylum with no doctors or guards.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yep, no repercussions, no consequences no matter what you do.
Making the world a stupider place
(08-18-2016, 09:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: Sometimes looking back on older articles I can see the PC culture gradually eroding the common sense culture. It seems that every day the world inches closer towards a worldwide lunatic asylum with no doctors or guards.

POTD!