Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revisiting ~ The Hillside STRANGLERS! **Warning Graphic Pics**
(11-05-2012, 07:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

[i]Legally, most don't fit the definition of crazy but it's not sane to fuck a corpse. I didn't even know what to call that. It's not really having sex, it's not making love.
[Image: IKNOWYOUAINTTOUCHINMYMAN.gif]
It's like using a mannequin for a hand job. Just plain nothing-ness.

Or maybe its like this:

[Image: thnecrogeek.jpg]
His argument was if he didn't have to pay for it it was sex he enjoyed.

Hes a psychopath, not legally insane, completely different territories.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

People like that walk among us.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In every city.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2012, 07:55 PM)ESAD Wrote: In every city.

Probably on Mock...LMAO

I have no doubt at all that psychopaths read Mock, some may actually participate.
D:

SC or Duchess you wanna move this to the "Infamous Bastards" forum?

[Image: 49725166511582078716.jpg][Image: 31906396887034801181.jpg][Image: 37515265778455773146.jpg][Image: 50804755616919016782.jpg][Image: 94690433841233590561.jpg]

[Image: 69288986554354639723.jpg][Image: 66591351356453590732.jpg][Image: 88195253385618494052.jpg][Image: 06194013783330060680.jpg][Image: 83416719165334184527.jpg][Image: 70166651194473458516.jpg][Image: 84075234916548711852.jpg][Image: 70972289398918870815.jpg][Image: 02550581161814767053.jpg]

Kenneth Bianchi is 100% guilty for the murder crimes that he committed! I know because I was physically attacked by them when I was 18 years old in 1978. I want to pay a visit to Bianchi in Walla Walla Prison to look him in his eyes and confront him about his attack on me, I'm quite sure that he'd remember me! I want him to realize that I'm still alive to speak out about his guilt! I've had to deal with emotional distress for far too many years because of him and his ugly faced cousin that came at me with his foul mouth! I ran from both of them and Kenneth knows it! I really feel bad about the girl that I saw sitting in the back seat of that car! I'll never forget her. I can't get the memory out of my head! Replay over and over for years now, I'm 55 years old and I can't forget that awful day! I know Bianchi would remember the fact that I threw a ten pound splitting maul at him as he emerged out my bus door after me after I'd arrived there behind the "Topanga Corral" on foot, alone after having to go and visit my boyfriend at the LA County Jail (I've pretty much figured out that these two killers must have cased me out observing me while I worked at the Topanga Corral nightclub and purposely set up my boyfriend to be arrested for mischievious conduct to get him out of the way so that they could attack me there behind the Topanga Corral where I was living in an old school bus with my boyfriend; I remember that I was sitting in our bus one day doing some hand sewing while my boyfriend was out making his daily inspection and clean up of the property, he came into the bus really upset because a man had dumped brush debris into the Corral's trash dumpster filling it up and the man had refused to remove his unlawful trash deposit from it, so my boyfriend had fetched his small pocket knife from the bus and he stabbed the man's car tire to stop him from just leaving the premises without removing his unlawful dump! The man called the cops on my boyfriend for stabbing his tire and my boyfriend went to jail. This happened the day before I was attacked by Bianchi and Buono. Of course I didn't know their names, only their faces until I saw them on tv in 1979!) Bianchi is a liar if he says that he's innocent!!! I will never forget finding him (Bianchi) sitting on the edge of my bed facing me and the look of his face, his eyes when he said "Come kneel down beside me, let me put my arms around you, don't worry I'm not the Hillside Strangler"... I screamed at him to get the "F" out of my house! I ran out of the bus, grabbed up my ten pound splitting maul and threw it at him as hard as I could, like the way a person would swing and throw a baseball bat in a baseball game... I slung it in his direction as hard as I could and I ran away towards the road, I immediately saw this old car parked in the driveway crosswise with the front facing the hillside there alongside the Corral building, this tall man was standing next to this car on the drivers side with his back facing me as if he were taking a pee on the hillside, as I ran up to the rear of this car screaming for this man to please help me, he turned around and came at me ranting obscenities and I also noticed this girl was sitting in the back seat of the car, I only saw her from shoulders up of the back of her head, she had medium brown colored hair that went just below her shoulders, I ran away from this hostile man as fast as I could I ran for my life down Topanga Canyon Boulevard towards my friend Gary's Topanga firewood yard to call for help! As i ran away I could hear the ugly faced tall man yelling that he was going to come back and blow my brains out! I used Gary's phone and called the Malibu Sheriff trying to get help but the officer that answered my call accused me of making a prank call, so I ran out of Gary's little office shed up into the brush, I didn't want to be trapped in that little shed, I came upon a german sheppard dog barking at me, this lady came onto her porch, I frantically told her what had just happened to me at the Topanga Corral, she kindly took me inside her house, she and her husband listened to my story, her husband left to go check the Corral, she told me not to worry because he was an retired LA police officer, when he came back he told us that the suspects had left and were no where in sight. They contacted my employers, the owners of the Topanga Corral, I was placed in a safe house located in Thousand Oaks until my boyfriend was released from jail.) My story here is a true account of my bad experience with these two evil men! I just want people to know that Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono were these two men that attacked me where I lived behind the Topanga Corral nightclub in 1978! I want people to know that these two men were guilty of attacking and murdering young women in LA area in 1978! Bianchi should never be released from serving life in prison!!!!!!!
I want to add to my true account regarding Kenneth Bianchi, the fact that when I encountered him sitting on my bed (in school bus parked behind the "Topanga Corral")... that he was facing me
*masturbating* as he spoke at me! He is a very sick minded person! He obviously masturbated himself sexually before he attacked his victims.
What is astounding to me is that initially upon my arrival to the Los Angeles area with my boyfriend was that we were parked overnight at a site called the "Top of Topanga" which overlooks the San Fernando Valley above Woodland Hills area; in the morning while I was cooking our breakfast inside our converted schoolbus/RV, my boyfriend took a hike down below where we were parked, when I had our breakfast ready I walked over to the hill edge where I'd seen my boyfriend go and I called out loudly to him, yelling his name to alert him that his breakfast was ready! I returned the short distance back into our bus home, within a few minutes the bus was encircled by police vehicles! I went out and was approached by an officer identifying himself and the other police officers were the "Hillside Strangler Task Force" and he told me that they had recieved a call complaining of a woman screaming in the area, I quickly explained to them that I was the woman heard and I had only been calling my boyfriend to breakfast. They then apologized to me and they left. I wonder whyt they ere there trying to help when I didn't need them, but months later when I actually was being under attack by these two men known as the Hillside Stranglers... I was accused of making a prank call! OMG!!!!
sorry about your experiences with those guys that night but if that would have been them you would not have been that lucky. I was asked to go with my friend the night she answered my phone and went on a outcall Dec 13 1977.Kimberly was a big girl and was on the streets since she was 12 years old I seen her handle her self just fine but she was kill by them two that night. The task force told me if i had been waiting for her in the car that night i would have been dead too. They killed 12 girls in 2 months. They where good at what they did.
Wow! These two women ^ are actually survivors.
I have a problem with empathy when paragraphs are discarded.

You ain't kiddin'.