Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
[Image: 220px-Thomas_Dillon.jpg]

Thomas Lee Dillon AKA 'The Silent Sniper' - ' The Human Hunter'

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Sniper - Shot outdoorsmen in random, motiveless attacks
Number of victims: 5- 11
Date of murders: 1989 - 1992
Date of arrest: November 27, 1992
Date of birth: July 9, 1950
Victims profile: Donald Welling, 35 / Jamie Paxton, 21 / Kevin Loring, 30 / Claude Hawkins, 49 / Gary Bradley, 44
Method of murder: Shooting
Status: Pleaded guilty to five counts of murder in Ohio and was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 165 years on July 12, 1993

A Sadistic Life

Thomas Lee Dillon was born in Canton, Ohio, on July 9, 1950. His father succumbed to Hodgkin’s disease and died when Dillon was just 15 months old. Psychologist Jeffrey Smalldon said that Dillon viewed his mother as a cold woman who never praised or punished him. "Dillon … has no memories of his mother ever hugging him, kissing him or telling him she loved him," he said.

Classmates from Glenwood High School in Plain Township remembered Dillon as extremely intelligent but a loner. His 1968 senior yearbook lists no extracurricular activities.

"Tom was removed from the group," said classmate Ronald Skelton. "He was a person who marched to the beat of a different drummer, separated from the mainstream."

Another classmate, Thomas Breit, said that Dillon was quiet, especially in a group. "I always liked him," Breit said. "I got a kick out of him. He made me laugh."

Dillon loved to hunt. He simply liked to kill and enjoyed watching animals suffer. As a teenager, Dillon began keeping count of the animals he killed on a calendar in the bedroom of his home on 37th Street Northwest in Canton. He also kept a separate calendar listing all of the girls he'd had sex with.

Following high school, Dillon attended Kent State University's Stark campus and later Ohio State University.

"In the summer months, we would all hang out at Willow Springs swimming pool on 55th Street," said a man who remembers Dillon. "I just ran around with him a couple years. We all drank together. I never saw him shoot a gun. But I heard other people talking about him ─ 'Ah, crazy Dillon went out drinking and he was shooting a pistol out the window or he shot the windows out of a school.' I heard things like that a couple times."

Dillon graduated from Ohio State in 1972 and went to work as a draftsman for the Canton Water Department. In 1978, he married Catherine Elsass, a nurse from Alliance, Ohio.

By the early 1980s, Dillon began boasting to friends that the count on his death calendar had reached 500. He had also attended Ohio Peace Officers Training in Lawrence Township in Stark County, where he graduated with expert marksmanship.

In the mid-1980s, several of Dillon’s neighbors complained to police because Dillon was killing their dogs.

"Dillon was a bad hunter," said a man who hunted with Dillon for several years. "He would shoot at farmers’ cats after getting permission to hunt on their land. He just didn't care. He once boasted of killing a deer caught in high water while crossing a river. He brought the deer home without field dressing it. He gutted the carcass in his yard and made a mess of it," the hunter said. “Dillon didn't seem to understand the concept of friendship. He never offered to do a favor or asked for one. It was always a trade," he said. "I'll do this, if you do that … he never talked about women, he never mentioned his wife and love in the same sentence," he said. “He was always changing guns and carried weapons even when he rode a bike."

The hunter estimated that Dillon fired approximately 1,000 rounds a year in target practice. Dillon shot so often that he had permanently damaged his hearing. “He seemed to get a physical thrill out of killing,” the hunter said. “He once used a knife to finish off a wounded groundhog. He was shaking. He was in a frenzy, wild-eyed."

Twisted Breh, enjoy...

(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: garav_000.JPG]

Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos A.K.A.: "La Bestia" - "El Loco" - "Tribilín" - "El Cura" - "Bonifacio Morera Lizcano"

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Rape - Torture - Mutilation
Number of victims: 138 - 300+
Date of murders: 1992 - 1999
Date of arrest: April 22, 1999
Date of birth: January 25, 1957
Victims profile: Boys aged between 6 and 16 years
Method of murder: Stabbing with knife and screwdriver
Status: Sentenced to 1.853 years in prison on May 27, 2000 and November 3, 2001

Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos, aka "La Bestia" ("The Beast") or "Tribilín" (American Spanish translation of Disney's "Goofy") (born 25 January 1957 in Génova, Quindío, Colombia) is a Colombian rapist and serial killer. In 1999, he admitted to the rape and murder of 140 young boys. The number of his victims, based on the locations of skeletons listed on maps that Garavito drew in prison, could eventually exceed 300. He has been described by local media as "the world's worst serial killer" because of the high number of victims.

Once captured, Garavito was subject to the maximum penalty available in Colombia, which was 30 years. However, as he confessed the crimes and helped authorities locate bodies, Colombian law allowed him to apply for special benefits, including a reduction of his sentence to 22 years and possibly an even earlier release for further cooperation and good behavior.

In subsequent years, Colombians have increasingly felt that due to Garavito's approaching early release, his sentence is not sufficient punishment for his crimes. Colombian law originally had no way to extend the sentence, as cases of serial killers like Garavito had no legal precedent in the country and thus the legal system could not properly address this case.

In late 2006, however, a judicial review of the cases against Garavito in different local jurisdictions found that his sentence could be extended and his release delayed, due to the existence of crimes he did not admit to and for which he was not previously condemned.

Murders

Garavito's victims were poor children, peasant children, or street children, between the ages of 6 and 16. Garavito approached them on the street or countryside and offered them gifts or small amounts of money. After gaining their trust, he took the children for a walk and when they got tired, he would take advantage of them. He then raped them, cut their throats, and usually dismembered their corpses. Most corpses showed signs of torture.

Garavito was captured on 22 April 1999. He confessed to murdering 140 children. However, he is still under investigation for the murder of 172 children in more than 59 towns in Colombia.

Enjoy, The only documentary I ever found on this sick POS.

(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is anyone going to watch the Ted Bundy thing on Netflix? Conversations with a killer?

(01-24-2019, 09:11 PM)MirahM Wrote: Is anyone going to watch the Ted Bundy thing on Netflix? Conversations with a killer?

Those are actual interviews with the dope, He always talks in the third party though. Like when he says " a man could just tie up a person and slowly cut them if he wanted" He is talking about himself, I've seen some of his interviews. He's really out there. I think today was the day he was put to death.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Didn't LC go to his execution? It was somebody high profile and I think it was him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-25-2019, 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: Didn't LC go to his execution? It was somebody high profile and I think it was him.

I think she covered the Lizzie Borden trial.............................. Sarcastic
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
MirahM Wrote:Is anyone going to watch the Ted Bundy thing on Netflix? Conversations with a killer?

Those are actual interviews with the dope, He always talks in the third party though. Like when he says " a man could just tie up a person and slowly cut them if he wanted" He is talking about himself, I've seen some of his interviews. He's really out there. I think today was the day he was put to death.
The interviewer encouraged him to speak in the third person in order to get him to talk about the crimes. He otherwise refused to speak about them.